Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Brands and Products > Thor Motor Coach | Class A, Class B+ & Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-03-2019, 12:00 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
Posts: 1
THOR #14360
Exclamation 2019 Thor Challenger Walkthrough Information Please

Hey Guys

We just got our New 2019 Thor Challenger 37kt today but didnt get a real tech walk through due to some issues needing to be fixed on it, does anyone know where i can find a video or manual for all the information on this unit as the owners manual is pretty well as wast of time and has nothing in it and refers to maufacturers for more information, i cannot get the heating to work from the panel and blow hot air, but the fire place works perfect, any help would be greatly appreciated
__________________

__________________
RVSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 12:33 AM   #2
Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: challenger 37FH
State: Delaware
Posts: 76
THOR #13399
Go to your touch screen tap bottom left picture of home tap bottom middle, picture of thermometer, tap front ,heat,auto,make sure to tap the up arrow over the temperature you want until it is at least 3 degrees above the temperature reading on the screen for actual front temp
__________________

__________________
wrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:58 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Fish and Dear's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 24F
State: Arkansas
Posts: 230
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVSteve View Post
Hey Guys

We just got our New 2019 Thor Challenger 37kt today but didnt get a real tech walk through due to some issues needing to be fixed on it, does anyone know where i can find a video or manual for all the information on this unit as the owners manual is pretty well as wast of time and has nothing in it and refers to maufacturers for more information, i cannot get the heating to work from the panel and blow hot air, but the fire place works perfect, any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi Steve and welcome.

You are correct. Those papers that come with the coach are all but useless. Here is where I found some more useful information. Go to https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners/ and click on OWNER RESOURCES. There you can register an account with your VIN.

The Owner Resources icon is where you will find diagrams, schematics, manuals, etc for your coach and every component in/on it. It even shows serial numbers for each component built on your rig. I hope this helps. Enjoy your beautiful new rig and be safe.
__________________
Jeff and Melissa - Roodie and Jaxson
US Navy Vet - Good Sam Life Member 804274173
2018 Four Winds 24F
2016 Honda HR-V toad
2013 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:59 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
The Gritz Carlton's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Georgia
Posts: 2,843
THOR #11130
If you're not far from the dealership...go back and make them do a full-on demo and walk-through. It's the most important thing you can do other than being able to fix things.
__________________
2018 THOR Chateau 35SF
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:07 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Fish and Dear's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 24F
State: Arkansas
Posts: 230
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
If you're not far from the dealership...go back and make them do a full-on demo and walk-through. It's the most important thing you can do other than being able to fix things.
agreed!!
__________________
Jeff and Melissa - Roodie and Jaxson
US Navy Vet - Good Sam Life Member 804274173
2018 Four Winds 24F
2016 Honda HR-V toad
2013 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:27 PM   #6
Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: challenger 37FH
State: Delaware
Posts: 76
THOR #13399
I called Thor yesterday their tec named Tyler answered my question, 10 minutes later he sent me an email and at the bottom of the email were dozens of videos about instructions,trouble shooting,of various appliance,awning,leveling,I found them very useful.
__________________
wrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:27 PM   #7
Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Compass 23TR
State: Michigan
Posts: 80
THOR #11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapped View Post
I called Thor yesterday their tec named Tyler answered my question, 10 minutes later he sent me an email and at the bottom of the email were dozens of videos about instructions,trouble shooting,of various appliance,awning,leveling,I found them very useful.
Wow! Kudos to Thor for getting the message expressed by many on this forum. I had a totally different experience just one year ago, and had to search out many manuals on my own (though they have since been posted on the owners resource page).

If you donít find answers in the information Thor gave you, you will likely find it here! This forum is an awesome resource!
__________________
RDC54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:39 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
Posts: 1,031
THOR #6411
Also, on the rear closet door in the bed room is a list all the vendor supplied equipment installed in your coach along with its serial number. A simple Internet search will bring up the vendor's site. Most vendors list the installation and operator's manuals on the Internet.
__________________

__________________
Jim & Roy Davis
2016 Hurricane 31S
1961 Rampside in tow
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2