Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 11-07-2016, 10:43 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37MD outlaw
State: Missouri
THOR #5305
fellow outlaws and UTVers, new toy for the hauler

So I've been trying to find a UTV that will A)seat 3 large adults comfortably. B) Fit 3 medium sized Siberian Huskies comfortably. C) Have enough trunk space to haul my gold prospecting equipment like my gold cube, batteries, pumps, tubs and such through the woods, across streams and or the desert through all types of climates be it wind, rain, snow, heat, cold, you get the idea. and still D) Fit in my 10' 3" garage in my rig. and lastly still have enough guts to be fun when it needs to be. I believe I have found the perfect machine to fit the bill for me. so much so that I just took my Harley down with its title and used it for a down payment for a new 2016 Kawasaki Teryx4. Now I took a tape measure with me when I went out looking for the perfect ride and the Teryx4 comes in at 10' 5" on the nose but the front bumper which is held on with 4 #14 bolts sticks out a good 3" and is very easy to get to from the front of the vehicle, which will allow just enough room to pad it front and back wiyh a couple moving blankets to keep things from rubbing holes in each other. So without further ado, I present my just out of the box today, solution to my dilemma. And perhaps anyone else who was looking for something similar for similar reasons.
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016 teryx4 1200res.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	870.0 KB
ID:	3320
more pics here.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=d6413ea212

Old 11-07-2016, 11:33 PM   #2

Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Good choice! Beautiful machine! Don't know how the bumper fits together, but maybe you could use hitch pins to put on, take off. If you have a Tractor Supply near you they have a huge selection of pins available, if that would work. Know you are going to love the Kawasaki! Be safe and enjoy!!!
Old 11-08-2016, 12:14 AM   #3

Model: Challenger 36TL
State: Georgia
THOR #5536
You'll be way happier with that than the Bad Boy for sure! Congrats on the purchase!!
Old 11-08-2016, 01:00 AM   #4

Model: 37MD outlaw
State: Missouri
THOR #5305
Thanks guys, I can't wait to go pick it up and see for sure that it fits. Thanks for helping me out with this. I wouldn't have liked the bad boy as much as this I'm sure .