Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login

Old 08-26-2019, 09:07 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: BB35 Omni
State: Oregon
THOR #15808
Low drains on 2019 Omni

I found fresh water drain under the bed but can’t locate H & C low drains. In wet bay sticker says low point drains but can’t see where. I haven’t found any red or blue open lines under RV. Any help

Old 08-27-2019, 11:21 AM   #2

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
First, I will qualify my response by saying I have an Outlaw 29H regular Class C. Mine are located under the shower. There is an access panel on the sidewall beneath the base of the shower.

Your may or may not be plumbed similarly but if you see an access panel, remove it and look there. Mine were hard to find. It's not easy to get your arm in there (especially since I added some wood blocks to beef up the shower support) but that's where Thor put them.
Old 08-27-2019, 12:56 PM   #3

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Look in sewer locker on driver's side under sink.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:18 PM   #4

THOR #15808
Thanks, On mine shower is on other side it’s a mystery. Dealer on walk though couldn’t fine it either. I even had Thor send me plumbing specs and it doesn’t show it at all. I guess I’ll have to drive back to the factory and knock on the designers door and walk them out to show me!
Old 08-27-2019, 04:01 PM   #5
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
On the schematic I am looking at it shows a low point drain within a few feet of the water heater. I am going to say on the driver's side right across from the entry door. It also identifies the outside shower as a low point drain. The schematic states "Outside Shower used as Low Point Drain"

I got the schematics because we are considering the purchase of a Magnitude or Omni so I am doing some research first. We are considering either the BB35 or the SV34. Both have their pros and cons.

Over the weekend we ruled out the Aria because it is not safe for the grand children to ride. There are no child seat tethers and having them installed is not an option. We were ready to pull the trigger and I asked to see the tether. Tried selling me on after market install after the sale. No thanks.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:17 PM   #6

THOR #15808
Thanks for the information! I’m sure you know you only get one car seat tether at lest on the 2019. Like every RV it has some problems seems to be the norm right now. With that being said I really like the RV. You can drive it all day and not be tired. I went over the grapevine in California with the cruise control on and never slow down at all. It has two settings on the engine brake manual and automatic. Never touched the brakes on the way down. I think the 2020 has leather seats and a tilt bed. If you buy one make sure you put your rig on level ground and re-calibrate auto leveling. Until I did that it always lifted a tire or two off the ground. I think anyone would be happy with this rig.
Old 08-27-2019, 05:26 PM   #7
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Thanks. The schematic I was looking at is for the 2020 so not sure if they are the same. I believe one change from 19 to 20 is tankless hot water so the low point may be different.

I know it only get one tether. The Aria gets none and it isn't even an option.

BTW, how is it to move around in the BB35 when the slide is in? If possible I'd like to see a pic down the hallway with the slide in. There isn't a BB35 within 250 miles of me to look at.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:20 PM   #8

THOR #15808
Hi I have the tankless water on mine and really like it. You can set the temperature you want and if your somewhere with out hook ups I lower the temperature and just run the hot to save water.
I’ll be back to it next week and try to send a picture. That was the main thing I looked for to and this fits the bill. You can get to the table, all of the kitchen and refrigerator, bathroom and main bed with it closed up. You have to go though the bathroom to get to the bed. If you had to you might be able to squeeze into the end of the bunks but the bunks slides right up to the bathroom wall. You can still get into the closet only not the drawers under it. The bathroom sink is a little cramped but doable. When driving it’s not to bad to have a conversation with someone sitting in the couch.
Old 08-27-2019, 10:34 PM   #9

Brand: Still Looking
State: California
THOR #16524
I'm in the market too for the BB35. ( gotta have someplace to stash the dogs )
Wondering if there are any problems with the CCC of the BB35, and the front and rear axle ratings, vs the Isata 5 where the front axel has very little room for cargo..
Old 08-28-2019, 02:19 AM   #10

THOR #15808
Ccc

Not sure what the axle weight difference is. GVW I think is the same. The Omni has a little smaller gray, black, fresh tanks and a little bigger fuel tanks.
Tank location I think would make a big difference in different floor plans. If your dogs eat can food you can always switch to dry food.
Storage is not near as much as a class A. Can’t really get that much weight in them unless you fill them with cases of wine.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:15 AM   #11

Brand: Still Looking
State: California
THOR #16524
Ya..i know the isata 5 had the front axel maxed out before putting the peeps in.
Do not know if the omni/magnitude had the same problem or had a bigger buffer...