Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2018, 02:15 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29 Fe
State: North Carolina
THOR #7532
miramar 35.2

Looking at a Miramar just trying to get some input on this unit from any owners the pro and con what they like about it or there dislike about the unit.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:39 PM   #2

Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
I can't comment on the 35.2, but we just purchased a Miramar 35.3. We kept going back and forth between the two models and then ultimately went with the 35.3. We are very pleased with the Miramar. The fit and finish inside is very good and the support from Thor has been good. We had the usually warranty issues to get fixed but most were minor.

My only concern with the 35.2 was the full lenght slide. I have read of problems with full length slides (not necessarily with the 35.2) which ultimately scared me off. My wife liked the layout of the 35.3 better but the big open space when the slides are out make the 35.2 really nice.

Burch
Old 05-10-2018, 03:57 PM   #3

Model: 2017 Miramar 34.4
THOR #9721
We have a Miramar 34.4 and living in it full time. Even though you might read a lot of horror stories on this site, we are blessed our rig has treated us pretty well.

Would I buy it again? Maybe.

There are things that bug me that I can't really do anything about. The latches on the doors get stuck quite a bit. The latch on the entry door is an old design (Thor upgraded them in 2018). I've already had to replace my 4-way Anderson valve. The Seiki TVs which stink area difficult to replace as it seems the rig was built with the TV dimensions in mind. Our tech cabinet is tiny and our outlets in the bedroom are not in ideal places. When we are on inverter power, we have to plug in our CPAPs across the room.
RV Travel Bug
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:15 PM   #4

Model: Miramar 34.1
THOR #11104
We just bought a used 2016 Miramar 34.1 a couple of months ago. So far so good. We like the extra 1/2 bath and the fact that you can still move about and access pretty much everything (except some drawers in the bedroom) when the slides are in. Storage, both basement and inside the coach, is more than we need. Other than being pretty tall ( "low" tree branches ) we are very happy with the motorhome so far.