Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2014, 01:57 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 35SK Super C
State: Missouri
THOR #711
Supply Line Valve ?

I need some help locating the water supply line shut off/on valve for my refrigerator ice maker. There is no reason other than just needing to know where it's located. I have a residential fridge without an inspection cover at the rear. Please see my signature info for my MH information. I don't know how many 35SK owners are out there but I have heard that the 33SW model is kind of a sister model to mine. So I'm hoping anyone with that model may be able to help also. Any idea's? Thanks

Old 06-17-2015, 01:47 AM   #2
MaJ

Model: Miramar
State: Texas
THOR #2192
I have the same question about my 2015 Miramar 32.1. The refrigerator makes no ice, and I suspect that there is no water getting to the back (?) of the fridge. I looked through the wood grate under the fridge, and in the panel outside behind the fridge, but no sign of a water connection of little valve. The fridge is equipped with an icemaker, but possibly not implemented in this Miramar, as I don't see any water line to it.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:33 PM   #3

Model: Four Winds 35SK Super C
State: Missouri
THOR #711
Hello MaJ. I'm not familiar with the Miramar model however mine has a drawer under the refrigerator that had to be pulled out of the tracks completely. Then I saw the 1/4 inch supply line to the ice maker. The valve itself was not visible so I grabbed the supply line and pulled on it until I found the value. It wasn't mounted so I just followed the supply line until I found the value. Hope this helps.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:44 PM   #4
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
On my Challenger the bottom drawer of the kitchen cabinet next to the refrigerator had to be removed to access the ice maker shutoff valve.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
MaJ

Model: Miramar
State: Texas
THOR #2192
Thanks to rskrbina and dstankov for the ideas about locating my water valve to the icemaker! With those two ideas, I know to be more persistent and aggressive in my search.