Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-20-2021, 02:30 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Arizona
THOR #6311
Right turn signal lamp works no camera

Getting my 2017 Vegas25.2 ready to leave for a brief trip on Wednesday I find that my left turn signal works as it should, light, camera and loud click coming from the instrument pod. The right one is different, the light works, no click coming from the instrument pos and no camera. I checked for a right fuse initially because without the click I thought light wasn't working either.

When I found the light working, I moved all the camera cables from right to left and backup, the cameras and cables all work but the camera connected to the right turn signal doesn't work so I know cameras and cables are ok.

I think the problem is in the instrument pod as that's where the loud clicking is coming from, there is no click or arrow on the dash for the right side but left is normal.

Are parts available for that instrument pod? It looks like lots of plastic snaps to open, I want to know I have the part before I do that.

Any other ideas or suggestions? I can still take my trip as the signal itself is working, I drove my Phaeton for 12 years without mirror cameras although I'll miss it now.

Old 04-20-2021, 02:35 AM   #2

Model: Windsport 34F
State: Alberta
THOR #22490
Have you checked if all turn signal lights are working. If one doesn’t work it could give the symptoms described. You need to check each light.

2015 Thor Windsport 34F = empty pockets
2010 Kia Soul
REME veteran
Trophy1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 02:49 AM   #3

Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Arizona
THOR #6311
Right turn signal lamp works no camera

Thanks for you very prompt reply Trophy1200, I ran out and rechecked oh well, 2 lit on the rear, 1 on the front just like the left side where everything works. I appreciate your quick reply and feasible answer.
Old 04-22-2021, 11:48 AM   #4

Model: Windsport 34F
State: Alberta
THOR #22490
Were you able to identify and fix the problem?

2015 Thor Windsport 34F = empty pockets
2010 Kia Soul
REME veteran
Trophy1200 is offline   Reply With Quote