Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 06-07-2018, 11:34 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31W
State: Virginia
THOR #9713
Axxera tvs in 31 w class c

Tv’ will not find any signals, either cable or off air, yes I checked the booster....also is the outside tv able or wired to play dvds from the player. 2 kids getting frustrated

Old 06-08-2018, 04:22 AM   #2

Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
THOR #4243
I have a 31L and the outside TV will play dvd's if you hook a player up to it. The one dvd player inside ( ours is on the main TV inside) will not play on the bedroom TV or out side TV. What we did was purchase another DVD player and 2 extra HDMI cables and put one cable on the outside TV and one on the bedroom TV and just move the DVD player.
As far as not picking up over stations or cable stations, make sure on the TV menu that you have the correct setting, air or cable.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:56 AM   #3

Brand: Still Looking
THOR #5437
Just as a starting point, go get one of the cheap OTA ant. plug directly into main TV and see what you get. You should at least get PBS stations they seem to come in every where. If you get stations with the OTA pull the wall plate off the has the booster make sure the cable connections are tight. I would then check the splitter for connection problems. You might want to replace the splitter with a good gold one while you are there. I believe the King ant. has a small led light on the underside letting you know that its powered up, might check that out also.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:15 PM   #4

Model: XG 32 Omni
THOR #4243
I forgot to add, that when you set the TV to cable or air you have to do a channel search.