Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2016, 01:42 AM   #41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior30 View Post
OP here, I have been waiting to post to give this some time to see what happens. After reading some of the stories here I guess things could be a little worse; although i have another set of issues to deal with upon getting it back.

I am starting to think it a combo between a bad dealer and Thor. I received my RV back and the dealer had polished the front cap for me. They told me it would look better for a while but would eventually fade again. They said they would keep working on Thor.

Well i neglected to do very through walk thru when i got it back, rushing to beat traffic. Upon arriving home i found the dealer had been using my rv bathroom as the workshop toilet. I gave it to them spotless, im quite ocd, with the black tank completely empty and washed out and got it back with the black tank slap full. There were poo streaks in the toilet and pee all over the place. They attempted to clean it with my toilet brush and had poo particles all over the brush. I had to go find a place to dump their 40 gallons of sewerage. They also damaged the wood paneling under the mattress.

I am beyond Pissed at this point. The stuff these people get away with is astonishing. He offered me to bring it back to him, 2 hours away, and leave it with him to clean and a $100 gift card to his way overpriced retail shop. He must be kidding! Id rather spread the word about what he did.

We do like the Rv on the couple short weekend we have actually used it and not been cleaning it , working on it, or waiting for it to get out of the shop. This RV has been a nightmare.
Who and where is this dealer?