Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Modifications and Updates
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-26-2017, 05:56 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany XTE 36MQ
State: Louisiana
THOR #4843
Lambright Theater Seating

I am looking to change out our 78" sofa bed to theater seating. Does anyone here have experience with Lambright Thearter seating? Looking at Elite vs Harrison vs Dutch Boy models. Not close enough dealer to see in person before ordering.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:04 PM   #2

State: Arizona
THOR #6739
Just ordered the Lambright 76" Dutch Boy home theater Reclining seats. Optioned for the Ultraleather (ash). Ordered them from Braddandhall. Approx $2800 delivered to my installer. It takes 7 weeks to build and then ship. I really would have liked to sit in one before I buy but could not find an RV Furniture showroom anywhere here in the Phoenix Area. I also ordered two Flexsteel 559 Captains chairs (with footrest for the passenger seat) from Braddandhall. Again, I was unable to actually sit in them and had to rely totally on reviews - which I don't like to do. I can review the seating in early October after they are installed.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:59 PM   #3

THOR #4843
Quote:
Originally Posted by krudawg View Post
Just ordered the Lambright 76" Dutch Boy home theater Reclining seats. Optioned for the Ultraleather (ash). Ordered them from Braddandhall. Approx $2800 delivered to my installer. It takes 7 weeks to build and then ship. I really would have liked to sit in one before I buy but could not find an RV Furniture showroom anywhere here in the Phoenix Area. I also ordered two Flexsteel 559 Captains chairs (with footrest for the passenger seat) from Braddandhall. Again, I was unable to actually sit in them and had to rely totally on reviews - which I don't like to do. I can review the seating in early October after they are installed.
Thank you for the reply! I was planning on getting it before October vacation but with lead time I will wait. Please post your review after you check them out!

Thanks again.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:58 PM   #4

THOR #6739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve70605 View Post
Thank you for the reply! I was planning on getting it before October vacation but with lead time I will wait. Please post your review after you check them out!

Thanks again.
Will do

Ted
Semper Fi
Old 10-23-2017, 06:58 PM   #5

THOR #4843
Ted - Any review of the seating?
Old 10-28-2017, 02:20 AM   #6

THOR #6739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve70605 View Post
Ted - Any review of the seating?
I had the seats installed in my Motorhome about 3 weeks ago. I chose Ultraleather fabric and the sofa looked great. We just got back from the lake where we spend 4 days and my conclusions is the seats are comfortable, not as comfortable as the recliner in our home but comfortable. We chose not to opt for the electrical powered chair (wish I had in retrospect) and instead opted for the mechanical with the lever inside the chair below the right armrest. I'm not really fond of the arrangement and would have been much happier with the recline lever on the outside of the arm but my wife wanted a hidden lever and she loves it.
There is lots of padding underneath the fabric and never felt as if I needed to shift around in the seat. I give the seat 4 stars out of 5. Would I buy it again? Yes, but I would have chosen the electric powered version ($150 option) or at the very least a recline lever on the outside of the arm