Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor RV Lifestyle
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-04-2019, 04:18 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Soldier Girl's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Alaska
Posts: 255
THOR #13770
Once more into the breech (well, another winter storm...)

I actually drove purposefully into Maryland today, (long story for another time), thru the first forays of another winter storm of ice & snow.

We're expecting 8 inches by morning. Its just ice & mixed precipitation as I'm writing, but per usual, I'm frozen. Right now, I'm parked at Little Bennett County Park Campground that just became year 'round on the 1st of March.

By the time I got up here from Ft Eustis, it was too late to make a meeting that was scheduled w/my NRA advisors, regarding the possible efficacy of part time consulting, teaching & providing security solutions while on the road. They aren't sure what to make of my sudden dive into fulltime RV'ing, but despite their losing my on call services both paid & volunteer, they're being great sports about all this!

It took 3 hrs longer than usual to make the trip due to traffic jams & a huge state police presence that seemed to target 1 or 2 drivers every couple of miles. There were multiple accidents. Wind gusts were blowin' everyone around, not just me.

Since finally getting of the road, I've been getting these painful "charlie horse" type contracrions in my titanium rebuilt leg, wrists & hands (gee, I'd really like to have steering stabilization standard in my A.C.E., lol!).

I've always told friends who ask about all the metal I carry around, that I'm a modern day tin man or tin girl & that even tho I may have some rusty or stiff parts, I'm still here & I wouldn't trade the life I had that caused my transformation into a tin girl, even if I was rewarded with perfect health from the bargain. Good days & rusty days, it's just life. I just need to find a bigger oil can!

Anyway, during the trip back up here, there was quite a bit of snow, rain, & hail, all interspersed throughout the day & long before the main storm event was due.

With visions of my rig becoming the world's biggest ice box, I made a stop by athe local Wally World, hoping to pick up a couple more ceramic heaters & a shovel (bc the park had warned they won't dig me out if I get snowed in.

All I managed to snag were a few more gallons of rv antifreeze (all six that remained), & one minnie size My Buddy propane heater that attaches, coleman lantern style, directly under the heating element. Hopefully that will be enough.

At nearly midnight now, the measurable snow hasn't arrived (D.C. news claims it will come by 0300). However, there's a good quarter inch of frozen & semi frozen slush covering everything in sight. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Well, I can unfortunately answer that one, come snow or frozen sunshine... I get to spend another fullfilling day calling cw to once again arrange to bring my rig for immediate surgical care! My rig needs two life saving procedures - my life (or maybe sanity), not the rigs. I was hoping this was my last week or so of dodging the freezing storms on the east coast!

1st, at 0530 this morning, at Ft Eustis, I stopped for gas on post. I opened the door & noticed my step was nearly touching the ground (bc I lost my balance & my SD had to save the day). Radar then helped me hop down & I spent the next hour with him whinning conplaints at me bc I had laid down on the cold cement to 1st figure out what was wrong, & then fruitlessly try to repair it, which apparently made his service trained soul nervous.

I tried over & over again to get the step back in place (yes, I know that's the epitome of insanity, so commit me - just not in the B-more VA, lol!). The long bolt that seemed to be a lynch pin, just wouldn'tt cooperate. After an hour of frustration I noticed it was stripped, duh...

Muttering "loving"military motivational threats & curses, I used about half a dozen bungee cords to secure the step up against the frame so I wouldn't have it bounce off the ground going north or manage to tear the undercarriage out from under me, lol! I finally got on the hwy headed north Bout 0645.

2nd, & more disturbing to my nerves at the time (and later to my sense of wellbeing), my front windshield began making a strange high pitch whistling sound much of the way up here. I figured it was a shift in the wind & my angle of travel, creating this "nails on chalkboard" sound, but I didn't stop for it bc I didnt know what it portended at the time.

But once I pulled in & settled in. I took a well earned nap for about 30 minutes before srarting dinner. I learned to my dismay, what all that whistling was really all about on the way up here. My rv had apparently been in great pain & I had ignored him (so sue me, it's boy ship, sailors).

When I got up, I noticed all the blood on my floor ( yeah, okay, so it was water - but it was copious!). I followed the river to it's source, up the cockpit, & found that although there was a great deal of frozen rain pouring down outside my rv, it was also raining inside my rv - all along the upper border of my window. It was like a curtain of water accross the length of the front window & flowing over a waterfall to form a river running across my floor.

Outdamnstandin, Troop! I so needed to build more character today, lol! Now my dash is covered in trash bags & the main floor is covered with cold soggy towels. Yes, it's a recipe for water damage & warped floors - but its the best I could do until the rain, ice and/or snow stops falling, as it's still flowing & I've already used all my trash bags & all my clean towels & assorted linen to staunch my ev's bleeding. Good grief! Hopefully a year from now, someplace very warm, I'll be sittin with friends around a campfire & laughin about this snafu...

Good nite, Guys! it's after midnight & I'm gonna turn into a pumpkin
__________________

__________________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:03 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
Posts: 424
THOR #13869
Dang it. Sad to hear this. That really sux!
I sure hope damages are minimal for ya.

Try to keep up the good spirits, it's an adventure, for sure, and when it's all over, we'd like to be there laughing with ya!
Good luck.
__________________

__________________
At my young age, lol...
You could still maybe see me rolling down the highway, on my motorcycle, pulling a trailer with camp gear, smiling, beard in braids...
Feeling The Wind! (FTW)
Rusty
10scDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:44 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
Posts: 883
THOR #1249
Sorry to hear about your water woes and in a cold place at that. Some of us have had similar water problems and when you mention curtain of water brought back bad memories for me in our bathroom during a torrential downpour. Hope CW can get you dried out and patched up so you can stop having so many "adventures" all at once.
__________________
MR 2015 Thor Vegas 24.1 in Ocala
mcr1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:22 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
The Gritz Carlton's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Georgia
Posts: 3,457
THOR #11130
"Follow the Sun, My Child"
__________________
2018 THOR Chateau 35SF
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:10 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Soldier Girl's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Alaska
Posts: 255
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr1010 View Post
Sorry to hear about your water woes and in a cold place at that. Some of us have had similar water problems and when you mention curtain of water brought back bad memories for me in our bathroom during a torrential downpour. Hope CW can get you dried out and patched up so you can stop having so many "adventures" all at once.
Thx!
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:11 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Soldier Girl's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Alaska
Posts: 255
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
"Follow the Sun, My Child"
I'm tryin, Gritz, I really am, lol!
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:51 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Cason61's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
Posts: 628
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Girl View Post
I actually drove purposefully into Maryland today, (long story for another time), thru the first forays of another winter storm of ice & snow.

We're expecting 8 inches by morning. Its just ice & mixed precipitation as I'm writing, but per usual, I'm frozen. Right now, I'm parked at Little Bennett County Park Campground that just became year 'round on the 1st of March.

By the time I got up here from Ft Eustis, it was too late to make a meeting that was scheduled w/my NRA advisors, regarding the possible efficacy of part time consulting, teaching & providing security solutions while on the road. They aren't sure what to make of my sudden dive into fulltime RV'ing, but despite their losing my on call services both paid & volunteer, they're being great sports about all this!

It took 3 hrs longer than usual to make the trip due to traffic jams & a huge state police presence that seemed to target 1 or 2 drivers every couple of miles. There were multiple accidents. Wind gusts were blowin' everyone around, not just me.

Since finally getting of the road, I've been getting these painful "charlie horse" type contracrions in my titanium rebuilt leg, wrists & hands (gee, I'd really like to have steering stabilization standard in my A.C.E., lol!).

I've always told friends who ask about all the metal I carry around, that I'm a modern day tin man or tin girl & that even tho I may have some rusty or stiff parts, I'm still here & I wouldn't trade the life I had that caused my transformation into a tin girl, even if I was rewarded with perfect health from the bargain. Good days & rusty days, it's just life. I just need to find a bigger oil can!

Anyway, during the trip back up here, there was quite a bit of snow, rain, & hail, all interspersed throughout the day & long before the main storm event was due.

With visions of my rig becoming the world's biggest ice box, I made a stop by athe local Wally World, hoping to pick up a couple more ceramic heaters & a shovel (bc the park had warned they won't dig me out if I get snowed in.

All I managed to snag were a few more gallons of rv antifreeze (all six that remained), & one minnie size My Buddy propane heater that attaches, coleman lantern style, directly under the heating element. Hopefully that will be enough.

At nearly midnight now, the measurable snow hasn't arrived (D.C. news claims it will come by 0300). However, there's a good quarter inch of frozen & semi frozen slush covering everything in sight. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Well, I can unfortunately answer that one, come snow or frozen sunshine... I get to spend another fullfilling day calling cw to once again arrange to bring my rig for immediate surgical care! My rig needs two life saving procedures - my life (or maybe sanity), not the rigs. I was hoping this was my last week or so of dodging the freezing storms on the east coast!

1st, at 0530 this morning, at Ft Eustis, I stopped for gas on post. I opened the door & noticed my step was nearly touching the ground (bc I lost my balance & my SD had to save the day). Radar then helped me hop down & I spent the next hour with him whinning conplaints at me bc I had laid down on the cold cement to 1st figure out what was wrong, & then fruitlessly try to repair it, which apparently made his service trained soul nervous.

I tried over & over again to get the step back in place (yes, I know that's the epitome of insanity, so commit me - just not in the B-more VA, lol!). The long bolt that seemed to be a lynch pin, just wouldn'tt cooperate. After an hour of frustration I noticed it was stripped, duh...

Muttering "loving"military motivational threats & curses, I used about half a dozen bungee cords to secure the step up against the frame so I wouldn't have it bounce off the ground going north or manage to tear the undercarriage out from under me, lol! I finally got on the hwy headed north Bout 0645.

2nd, & more disturbing to my nerves at the time (and later to my sense of wellbeing), my front windshield began making a strange high pitch whistling sound much of the way up here. I figured it was a shift in the wind & my angle of travel, creating this "nails on chalkboard" sound, but I didn't stop for it bc I didnt know what it portended at the time.

But once I pulled in & settled in. I took a well earned nap for about 30 minutes before srarting dinner. I learned to my dismay, what all that whistling was really all about on the way up here. My rv had apparently been in great pain & I had ignored him (so sue me, it's boy ship, sailors).

When I got up, I noticed all the blood on my floor ( yeah, okay, so it was water - but it was copious!). I followed the river to it's source, up the cockpit, & found that although there was a great deal of frozen rain pouring down outside my rv, it was also raining inside my rv - all along the upper border of my window. It was like a curtain of water accross the length of the front window & flowing over a waterfall to form a river running across my floor.

Outdamnstandin, Troop! I so needed to build more character today, lol! Now my dash is covered in trash bags & the main floor is covered with cold soggy towels. Yes, it's a recipe for water damage & warped floors - but its the best I could do until the rain, ice and/or snow stops falling, as it's still flowing & I've already used all my trash bags & all my clean towels & assorted linen to staunch my ev's bleeding. Good grief! Hopefully a year from now, someplace very warm, I'll be sittin with friends around a campfire & laughin about this snafu...

Good nite, Guys! it's after midnight & I'm gonna turn into a pumpkin
Somethin I learned back in the winter of 95. Don't try to fight the cold in an RV if you don't have to. As soon as you can, turn south till it thaws out.
__________________
Cason61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:58 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Cason61's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
Posts: 628
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Somethin I learned back in the winter of 95. Don't try to fight the cold in an RV if you don't have to. As soon as you can, turn south till it thaws out.
Oh yeah, better make sure your propane tank is full. Cause you might have to use the stove as a heat source if the RV heater doesn't work for some reason.
__________________
Cason61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 01:05 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Soldier Girl's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Alaska
Posts: 255
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Oh yeah, better make sure your propane tank is full. Cause you might have to use the stove as a heat source if the RV heater doesn't work for some reason.
Thanks, I learned that during my 1st week of rv life. I'm using only electric portables & my new minnie mr heater propane buddy right now. The propane on board heat is set to come on only if the temp in here drops below 60░. That's made a huge difference. I have about 20 of the lil green Coleman cannisters right now. I plan on getting an extend-a-stay added to my on board propane line as soon as I can manage it.
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 01:19 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Cason61's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
Posts: 628
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Girl View Post
Thanks, I learned that during my 1st week of rv life. I'm using only electric portables & my new minnie mr heater propane buddy right now. The propane on board heat is set to come on only if the temp in here drops below 60░. That's made a huge difference. I have about 20 of the lil green Coleman cannisters right now. I plan on getting an extend-a-stay added to my on board propane line as soon as I can manage it.
Oh yeah, funny as it seems, those little battery powered fans to move the air around so it doesn't stay up high? Another one. Get a bunch of AAAs and AAs for all those little flashlites which you'll need too. Oh yeah, maybe two 1st aid kits for just in case. Somehow I think the empty old cigar boxes are better for carrying this medical stuff though. I don't smoke anyway but they are heavy duty.
__________________
Cason61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 01:48 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Soldier Girl's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Alaska
Posts: 255
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Oh yeah, funny as it seems, those little battery powered fans to move the air around so it doesn't stay up high? Another one. Get a bunch of AAAs and AAs for all those little flashlites which you'll need too. Oh yeah, maybe two 1st aid kits for just in case. Somehow I think the empty old cigar boxes are better for carrying this medical stuff though. I don't smoke anyway but they are heavy duty.
Got it. Thanks. Oh, & as for the 1st aid part? Ummm, I'm a combat medic....? A good half my sheis is medic related gear & meds & I have every manner of carry for it. The only things I'm missin are illegal for me to re-stock up on in most places in the civvie world - I haven't figured out what civvies think is so dangerous about normal saline or ringers lactate IV bags...maybe they think some idiot will find a way to try to get high off of it? Click image for larger version

Name:	15027_1454858259760_2896375_n-3-1.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	16032
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:06 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Cason61's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
Posts: 628
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Girl View Post
Got it. Thanks. Oh, & as for the 1st aid part? Ummm, I'm a combat medic....? A good half my sheis is medic related gear & meds & I have every manner of carry for it. The only things I'm missin are illegal for me to re-stock up on in most places in the civvie world - I haven't figured out what civvies think is so dangerous about normal saline or ringers lactate IV bags...maybe they think some idiot will find a way to try to get high off of it? Attachment 16032
Ringers lactate ... nah, that was a bad dream I want to forget. Another is that I always seem to run out of meds away from home (and don't want to surface to get some more? ) so I made up a personal cache as it were. Got my meds scheduled to transfer to WALMART too so I don't have to wait. Seems like every base is built different, some are easy to get onto, some are hard. I got just enough meds and kit to handle me and my wife for a couple of days, by then I'll need help. That paper I told you about (all miscellanous info and surgical history) should be adaquate.
__________________
Cason61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:10 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Soldier Girl's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Alaska
Posts: 255
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Ringers lactate ... nah, that was a bad dream I want to forget. Another is that I always seem to run out of meds away from home (and don't want to surface to get some more? ) so I made up a personal cache as it were. Got my meds scheduled to transfer to WALMART too so I don't have to wait. Seems like every base is built different, some are easy to get onto, some are hard. I got just enough meds and kit to handle me and my wife for a couple of days, by then I'll need help. That paper I told you about (all miscellanous info and surgical history) should be adaquate.
Good for you! I'm glad you're proactive about it
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:31 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Cason61's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
Posts: 628
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Girl View Post
Good for you! I'm glad you're proactive about it
Have to be, used to be a biker (that cars kept finding) so I thought I would hide out in the military. Got my 'experiences' expanded though. The past as present. Have a friend that thought my idea of my medical paper was Fantastic. Hard to put together, but Fantastic. He should be catching up with my operations in, oh about ten years maybe.
__________________
Cason61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 01:32 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Quantum WS31
State: Washington
Posts: 823
THOR #7205
I'm with Gritz, FOLLOW THE SUN!! Sorry to read about your H2o woes! We had a river running down the floor on our maiden voyage. You are a good writer/story teller! I like reading about your adventures. Keep up the positive spirits!
__________________
Pat & Becky
Tessa (our Yorkie)was
killed by Pitbull mix 5/11/19
Wenatchee, WA
99dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Popfla's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Freedom Elite 30FE
State: Florida
Posts: 180
THOR #14543
Cool

Whoa...back up the pumpkin there, Cinderella.

You INTENTIONALLY ventured into the "If You Can Dream It, We Can Tax It" republic of Maryland (my old home state) ? In winter ? The Governor there issued a proclamation banning me from visiting there between October and May because of my reputation for bringing bad weather with me.

Seriously, I hope CW can get your rig a lot more weather resistant and that dangerous step tightened up so that you can set the GPS for warmer climes.

AND....Thank You for your service !
__________________
Ed
2019 Thor Freedom Elite 30FE
Living The Dream in "God's Waiting Room"
Popfla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:36 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Cason61's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
Posts: 628
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
I'm with Gritz, FOLLOW THE SUN!! Sorry to read about your H2o woes! We had a river running down the floor on our maiden voyage. You are a good writer/story teller! I like reading about your adventures. Keep up the positive spirits!
Yeah, stay positive. I know you 'positively' hate having to learn about the 'negatives' of RV maintenance and especially the 'negative' temperatures there, but after all this, the 'positive' reinforcement of working on it will shine through later on, just like the sun. Well, ok, enough about that, pour some more Kahlua in that coffee.
__________________
Cason61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:31 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Calman's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
Posts: 258
THOR #11380
20 of those Coleman 1 pound propanes represents a small fortune. Have you thought about investing in a 5 pound, refillable propane tank?

With a hose can use it for your Mr. Heater and then in the good weather it's great for setting up a gas grill away from the RV. Also lessens the amount of onboard propane being expended.
__________________
Cal Bridgers
YNCM USN-Retired (64-90)
RVN (Tet 68)
2015 Thor Vegas 24.1
Calman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:32 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Soldier Girl's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Alaska
Posts: 255
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popfla View Post
Whoa...back up the pumpkin there, Cinderella.

You INTENTIONALLY ventured into the "If You Can Dream It, We Can Tax It" republic of Maryland (my old home state) ? In winter ? The Governor there issued a proclamation banning me from visiting there between October and May because of my reputation for bringing bad weather with me.

Seriously, I hope CW can get your rig a lot more weather resistant and that dangerous step tightened up so that you can set the GPS for warmer climes.

AND....Thank You for your service !
I'm still trying to sell my house after a 6 floods last year & other issues.

The Great Socialist State of Maryland has ramped up the war against my only source of civvie income, teaching firearms & armed security consulting.

I decided to leave on my own before the governor could extend to me a similar cordial invitation to permanently leave the state; probably with an escort of state troopers to the border, lol!
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:51 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Soldier Girl's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Alaska
Posts: 255
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Yeah, stay positive. I know you 'positively' hate having to learn about the 'negatives' of RV maintenance and especially the 'negative' temperatures there, but after all this, the 'positive' reinforcement of working on it will shine through later on, just like the sun. Well, ok, enough about that, pour some more Kahlua in that coffee.
Oh, I hope I haven't come across as hating or feeling negative about all the challenges of rv life! I relish finding ways to meet each challenge. In the Army, k'vechin or complainin is an art form, a way to embrace the suck. It's meant as a safety valve when working in high stress environments (think t.v.'s M.A.S.H.), it's not a sign of pending surrender, just a sign that I'm healthy, trackin & finding my "happy place". I'm successfully learning to adapt, improvise, survive & thrive. As crazy as it may sound, I absolutely love all this! It builds character, certainly, but I've not been this happy with life in general since leaving the Army. I didn't realize how much I needed adventure back in my life, so even when it's difficult, cold, or annoying - it's still Awesome!!!
__________________

__________________
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2