Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > DRV Luxury Suites
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2017, 07:27 AM   #21

Brand: DRV
Model: 43' MS Atlanta
State: Arizona
THOR #1683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
I know not one of you have EVER commented on a thread in a way that relates to the subject as in the comment above about missing clips.

PLEASE put me on your block list if I offend you, but I can say with all honesty I won't and never will block anyone.

Don't like what I say go to the next comment.

BTW my comment about the short screws was meant to be informative as newer DRV owners may not know about this.
Yep, I had those short screws bite me too. My washer/dryer closet doors came off due the the short screws. Used 3/4" screws to put them back up. No problems since.

Joe

Old 03-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #22

Model: 39TKSB3 "Modified"
State: South Dakota
THOR #1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joezilla View Post
Yep, I had those short screws bite me too. My washer/dryer closet doors came off due the the short screws. Used 3/4" screws to put them back up. No problems since.

Joe
Thanks, Joe!
Old 03-07-2017, 06:39 PM   #23

Model: 41RSSB4
State: South Dakota
THOR #5859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
I know not one of you have EVER commented on a thread in a way that relates to the subject as in the comment above about missing clips.

PLEASE put me on your block list if I offend you, but I can say with all honesty I won't and never will block anyone.

Don't like what I say go to the next comment.

BTW my comment about the short screws was meant to be informative as newer DRV owners may not know about this.
I know that I did not know about the screws. I like any information I can get, whether I need it at the time or not. I understand how some owners can have more than their fair share of problems. While I have been lucky so far(Since Oct'16) I can see how the quality of DRVs workmanship could be a source of unhappiness.
2011 F350 Dually 6.7 PSD
Fulltimer50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mcd, rear, shade, window