Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Industry Towables - Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels > DRV Luxury Suites
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2017, 02:12 PM   #21

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Maryland
THOR #4040
Wifi Ranger working fine

Our newly installed wifi ranger is working fine. It is the Elite FM and was installed by RVs For Less.
The inside unit was installed in the cabinet just to the right of the residential frig. Top shelf where the pig tail is for the factory satellite connection (we do not use this pigtail) There is an outlet there so it is a convenient spot.

It is working just fine. We are thinking about doing away with the satellite dish (dish network) and just streaming through our laptop to the TV.

Dish network (customer service !@#$%) and the programming is getting expensive. With my very good HD antenna and streaming my programing through the laptop I think I can do away with dish network and my portable dish.

Good luck with your WIFI Ranger. Have you tried customer service to help you get straightened out:

Address:
WiFiRanger
BlueMesh Networks
WiFiRanger Division
943 West Overland Road
Meridian, ID 83642
Telephone: (208) 321-5544

Enjoy the road. We do.

Don

DonandPatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 04:58 PM   #22

Brand: DRV
Model: 2019 MS 39DBRS3
State: Delaware
THOR #9431
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonandPatti View Post
Good luck with your WIFI Ranger. Have you tried customer service to help you get straightened out:

Customer service guy is a geek and only speaks geek and if you do not understand they are not much help.

2019 DRV MS 39DBRS3
2020 F-450
Porthole is offline   Reply With Quote