New to the forum - but our second Thor motorhome...
Had a 2000 Infinity we bought used a few years ago to try it out - and upgraded last October to a 2014 Hurricane (used - was dealer rental for season) to gain a couple of feet plus slides - then spent 3 months last winter with it in Florida instead of snowy Michigan (a long shakedown trip... lol)...
Found the forum as I was wrestling with some problems recently - and some good info so far - look forward to participating and contributing as I can.
Currently wrestling an intermittent refrigerator problem (works fine for the dealer of course...) and now an intermittent Jensen 'blank screen' radio issue (very much like Jensen JRV212T Blank Screen
Some modifications so far:
- Virtually all interior lighting converted to LED bulbs (using bulbs rated for 12-24v to keep things cool) Microwave is about only incandescent left...
- Added indirect LED light strips (warm white and RGB) with remote controls in living area and bedroom
- Added RGB LED light strip to awning (rolls up with it just disconnecting small controller unit - power follows power awning wiring through channel)
- Additional shelving in pantry and below kitchenette/couch cabinets
- Screens over exhaust outlets for water heater/furnace (camping world for funance - window screen mesh for water heater)
- On-board 100psi compressor (still finalizing installation in utility bay)
- Additional 12v tv/blu ray in bedroom for times without 110 and not wanting to run generator (hidden when not in use).
- Tornado flush for black water tank
- ... and others I can't think of right now...
And mods to Jeep Wrangler as toad... (Falcon all-terrain tow bar, Invisibrake, OEM taillight wiring harness, battery disconnect)