Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello

Old 01-13-2016, 07:53 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34F
State: Pennsylvania
Hello everyone!!!

My name is Rick and my wife is Peggy. We just purchased our first RV on December 3rd 2015, and are looking forward to retirement this spring. We purchased a 2014 Thor Windsport 34F and love it so far, the only chance we've had to drive it was when we bought it. We Flew to Florida, purchased it and jumped in and drove it 1100 miles to just north of Pittsburgh where we live. We've been doing RV shows for a couple of years, have some friends that have Motorhomes, and I joined Thor forums about a year ago just to read and learn as much as possible in preparation to buy this coming spring. But having decided on the floor plan etc., when I found this coach with 5,100 miles and the full paint we wanted I pulled the trigger a little early. Being from Pa, we drove it home and put it strait into storage at the limestone mines so I guess when we get it out this spring, we can pretend we just got it... I love this Forum and all the good info all you guys post has been a blessing for us. Thanks

Chiropoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:59 PM   #2

Model: 2015 Vegas 25.2
State: California
Welcome aboard.

Added: HWH Kick-Down Leveler; RoadMaster Anti-sway bars; Tornado Rotary Tank Rinser; Accede Backup Sensor Kit; cylinder locks (w/one combo lock); custom sink cover; Pioneer AVH-4100 NEX front radio; Pioneer MVH-X5560BT rear radio; Oxygenics Body Spa Shower head; whatever is next.
gbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:36 PM   #3

Model: 2015 Challenger 37ND
State: Virginia
Welcome to the forum. Not sure exactly where you are located but I have spent a few days in the Greenville/Meadville area.
2015 Thor Challenger 37ND
FMCA - F432054
dstankov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 06:10 PM   #4

Model: Windsport 34F
State: Pennsylvania
Thanks Dave, we're from Kittanning actually about 70 miles south east of Greenville. I used to hunt the Geneva swamps for ducks up by greenville, and had a brother in Meadville..Small world..
Chiropoppy is offline   Reply With Quote