Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 01-19-2016, 01:44 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Florida
THOR #3219
Hello from Mulberry Fl

Hi everyone. I'm David and my wife is Betty. We have been RVing for 12 years in a Artic Fox 30U travel trailer with a 2500 Avalanche. Just traded them in on a 2016 Windsport 29M. We pick it up tomorrow. We are very excited and can't wait for our first shake down trip. Will go to Ft Wilderness next week for a couple of days and then to Lake Kissimmiee State park for a week.

Looking forward to reading and getting ideas from you fellow RVers over the next few years.

Old 01-22-2016, 02:57 AM   #2

Model: Synergy TT24
State: West Virginia
THOR #3433
Congratulations David and Betty on the new rig! Hope you can enjoy the trip and your new RV. Ours is waiting on 18-24 inches of snow to get deposited over the weekend so yes, I am jealous of your trip to Ft. Wilderness😑

Enjoy the journey too.
KC8RXQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 12:34 PM   #3

State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidabailey View Post
Hi everyone. I'm David and my wife is Betty. We have been RVing for 12 years in a Artic Fox 30U travel trailer with a 2500 Avalanche. Just traded them in on a 2016 Windsport 29M. We pick it up tomorrow. We are very excited and can't wait for our first shake down trip. Will go to Ft Wilderness next week for a couple of days and then to Lake Kissimmiee State park for a week.

Looking forward to reading and getting ideas from you fellow RVers over the next few years.
Congrats on your new RV...I saw a youtube video that showed an extra skylight just above the stove but I dont think that is an attic fan. Could you clear up this mystery? My wife says it is an attic fan but I dissagree...thanks in advance

https://youtu.be/OUGNrfiGwwY?list=PL...l5gHIrGoKn1P_e
Old 01-24-2016, 12:39 PM   #4

State: Florida
THOR #3219
Yes it is an attic fan (I believe it is an option although ours came with all the optional attic fans). Counting the bathroom exhaust fan, we have four (4) attic fans.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:10 PM   #5

State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidabailey View Post
Yes it is an attic fan (I believe it is an option although ours came with all the optional attic fans). Counting the bathroom exhaust fan, we have four (4) attic fans.
Mystery solved!!!!! Thanks for the info. We are torn between the windsport 29m and the windsport 31s