Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 11-14-2015, 06:55 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 33SW, Diesel
State: Washington
THOR #3195
New class C new forum, time for fun

Been camping sense the early 50's. Me my two brothers and my dad, then I went to tent trailer, and on to a truck camper. them my first class c this was back in the late 80s to 90's with a Tiago, I think it was spelled that way. Then back to a truck camper and finally a Class A, to hard for the wife to drive so went back to a truck camper, and that was too small for our ride along kids (two Labradoddles @ 75 lbs.) so went to a 5th wheel, that lasted two years, when my boss said she couldn't get up and walk. She can't stay put too long. And you all know we have to keep the boss happy. Fifty years of happy already. Back to the story, so we bough a Super C just last week. I told her this is it no more, we are both happy and the kids too. The rig is still in service fixing the list of items I gave them, lol, I had lots of walk through experience. Hah. So looking forward to adding what I can and learning in the meantime. First project will be solar again :cool smiley:

Old 11-14-2015, 07:56 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Colorado
THOR #2521
Welcome aboard YosemiteBob. This is a great place to get ideas and learn. A lot of very knowledgeable folks here.
John