Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 02-05-2015, 08:55 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31W
State: Florida
THOR #1485
Smile Howdy from Florida

Hey there. We just transitioned from our 2004 Fleetwood Class A to a 2015 Chateau 31W. I am learning that a good owners manual with wiring diagrams and a walkthrough DVD specific to this unit would have been invaluable. Thor has been helpful when emailed, but I would think they would get tired of answering the same questions over and over. In any event, we like our unit so far and will be making our first road trip in it next week. Already received some great help from folks on this forum so glad to be part of it and hope I can help others.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:33 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New York
THOR #1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feburns View Post
Hey there. We just transitioned from our 2004 Fleetwood Class A to a 2015 Chateau 31W. I am learning that a good owners manual with wiring diagrams and a walkthrough DVD specific to this unit would have been invaluable. Thor has been helpful when emailed, but I would think they would get tired of answering the same questions over and over. In any event, we like our unit so far and will be making our first road trip in it next week. Already received some great help from folks on this forum so glad to be part of it and hope I can help others.
Hi,
We are in Melbourne, Florida. We have a home here as well as Upstate NY
Butch