Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-01-2016, 02:56 AM   #1

Brand: Cruiser
State: Wisconsin
THOR #4416
New Stryker 2512 Owner

I just picked up my new 2512 toy hauler. Already I have problems. The top kitchen drawer does not close all the way and it takes all that I have to open it. I'm a 6'tall male who weighs 208 pounds. This drawer should not be this difficult to use. I have a very annoying squeak in the floor about six feet forward of the ramp door. My bathroom door will not latch closed and constantly swings open. One of my outside speakers does not work at all.

I don't know who I'm more upset with. The manufacturer who sends out a product with so many problems or a dealer who didn't notice any of these issues. I bought the camper one week. The dealer kept it for a week. I picked it up the Thursday before Memorial weekend. Tomorrow I'm towing it back 70 miles to my dealer to hopefully have these issues corrected.

If I don't get satisfaction I will definitely post my disappointment here and all over the web including Rip Off Report. People will here clear as a bell of how the dealership and the manufacturer deals with rectifying my issues. I hope I get good news to report.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:07 AM   #2

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3789
I hear you and feel your pain but hate to say it, all of us here no matter what make and model has gone through this when buying new. Best to try and fix what you can or your dealer will have it more than you. But after a few months most your problems will be worked out and then you can really start to enjoy it. We have decided that if we ever buy another one, it will be at least a year old and hope most the bugs have been worked out... Life is good....
Old 06-01-2016, 03:07 AM   #3
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
We had a 2014 Cruiser RV 276Xtra Toyhauler before trading it in on our new Axis motorhome. That was the last model year before they went to the Stryker.

Cruiser RV made an awesome toyhauler in the 276XTRA..we had no problems with it at all. We drove from Kansas City to Lansing, Michigan to pick it up.
The dealer was just OK.
Now that Thor owns Cruiser RV ... stay on top of them...call Warranty and do not let up til you get what you need.

happy camping !
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote