Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 12-31-2015, 04:37 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude SV34
State: New Jersey
THOR #3431
Hello - New Owners of Windsport 34J

Hello. My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Thor Windsport 34J. We previously owned a 2003 Safari Trek so the extra room and updated driving experience are awesome. And, we love our outdoor kitchen and tv. We are still trying to figure out some things with our Windsport like how to use the remote control for the jacks, awning, generator, etc., and how to use the A/V switcher. We also seem to be having a few electrical bugs. We look forward to interacting, learning from others and sharing anything we uncover/learn.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12239332_10206402762402131_4808402177808200379_o.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	1208  

Old 12-31-2015, 10:27 AM   #2

Model: Challenger 37KT
State: Michigan
THOR #2628
Welcome from Mid Michigan
KC
Old 12-31-2015, 10:02 PM   #3

State: New Jersey
THOR #1115
Congratulations we love our 34J
Old 10-13-2016, 08:24 PM   #4

Model: Windsport 34j
State: Iowa
THOR #5651
We are in week 2 of our 2016 Windsport 34j. We LOVE it! Previously had a Jayco 32xl and are so happy we traded for the extra space and handy features.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:36 PM   #5

Model: hurricane 32n
State: Florida
THOR #4158
Welcome from Florida !! Congrats on your MH.
Crawfordville Fl. Vietnam Vet.
Jegdrum5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:50 PM   #6

Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Congratulations on your new coach! Hope you enjoy many happy and safe miles!!! We have had several different types of rvs over the years, our new Windsport 29M is our second coach from Thor and we love it. The coach has several quirks but nothing I can't live with and certainly not anything that would make me want anything else!

We've used the outside kitchen a couple of times and like it. The BBQ grill works pretty good and is easy to clean. I didn't like how the propane hose stuck straight out from the side of the grill so I took the quick disconnect off, added a 90 elbow, and now it goes straight down, less chance of tripping over it. Word of caution: the first time you use the grill it takes a while to get propane from the tank to the grill, be careful!
Old 10-13-2016, 11:46 PM   #7
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Welcome to the forum and family of Thor owners. If you have questions feel free to ask away. There are many knowledgeable folks that are willing to assist.

The outdoor kitchen is great. The Challenger is our second coach with an outdoor kitchen. We have had the Challenger for almost 2 years and have not yet used the inside stove top. To make the outdoor kitchen better I recently replaced the Aussie grill with a Weber Q 2200 and did the conversion to the grill so it uses the same quick connect for LPG that the Aussie used. My Aussie grill had a habit of flaming out in mid cook and got to be a PITA. Used the heck out of the Q during our last 10 day trip and had no flame outs and the grill had much better temp control.

Again, welcome to the forum and bring on the questions.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is online now   Reply With Quote