Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2016, 01:49 AM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
No joy! I have Windows 10...I wonder if that is the problem

Old 04-04-2016, 01:50 AM   #22
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Using windows 10 here; when I click the link I get to the proper website.

What browser are you using? Edge? Chrome? Firefox?
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 01:51 AM   #23

THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddad53 View Post
try this link
Bigfoot Leveler's Ford E-450 System Comparisons

I got the quad pump system. It was $3800 installed in Yuma. He is at the Quartzsite show in January each year.
I was able to get on that website Baddad53...thanks!!
Old 04-04-2016, 01:51 AM   #24

THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Using windows 10 here; when I click the link I get to the proper website.

What browser are you using? Edge? Chrome? Firefox?
I use Chrome
Old 04-04-2016, 01:57 AM   #25

Model: Axis 25.3
State: California
THOR #2526
The first link was a PDF file not a website and you need the plug-in to open it. All the links worked for me that Sunshine posted. I use Chrome too.
Baddad53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 02:00 AM   #26

THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddad53 View Post
The first link was a PDF file not a website and you need the plug-in to open it. All the links worked for me that Sunshine posted. I use Chrome too.
Roger that...I will check out the appropriate plug-in and see what happens...thanks for your help Baddad53!
Old 04-26-2016, 05:39 PM   #27

Model: 25.2 axis
State: South Carolina
THOR #3992
Thanks for your opinion mr. Sunshine I really enjoyed reading itI purchased a axis March 2016 that was manufactured in February E 450 I have to say it handles great Windshield was cracked when I received it They replaced it and I had a couple of electrical issues nothing major We've used it twice 10 nights all together We love it Having one of the captains chairs replaced Our travel trailer that we traded in had mo re water pressure Using the same regulator was wondering if you had Real good water pressure
Old 04-26-2016, 06:02 PM   #28

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautiquecowboy View Post
Thanks for your opinion mr. Sunshine I really enjoyed reading itI purchased a axis March 2016 that was manufactured in February E 450 I have to say it handles great Windshield was cracked when I received it They replaced it and I had a couple of electrical issues nothing major We've used it twice 10 nights all together We love it Having one of the captains chairs replaced Our travel trailer that we traded in had mo re water pressure Using the same regulator was wondering if you had Real good water pressure
More happy campers! Stay tuned here for more good tips and tricks.Be sure you download Ed's excellent Vegas/Axis manual. There is another thread running on it currently.
As to your water pressure, make sure all the valves are fully opened. Check the clear filter on the water pump, under the jack knife sofa. It catches bits of plastic crap from assembly. Once you have rinsed it, you might never have to do that again. If the problem is just in the shower or one faucet, look inside those, too.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:07 PM   #29

THOR #3992
Thanks I'm really Meeting some great people on this website
Old 04-27-2016, 12:31 AM   #30

Brand: Still Looking
THOR #3815
Taking delivery of new axis 25.2

We have just taken delivery of our new 2016 axis 25.2 from Total Value RV in Elkhart and we are camped outside their gate for the next few days. The delivery went extremely smooth and they took care of our punch list Monday afternoon and this morning. They were very professional and so far I would give them high marks for customer service. As for all good things some rain must fall. While driving the rig today I noticed a noticeable vibration noise when the speed reached 45mph. They spent an hour trying to diagnose the problem to no avail and then it was quitting time. So tomorrow we're off to the ford dealer for an alignment and a possible diagnosis of the noise. If that doesn't work we're off to the Thor factory which is only 10 minutes away. Anybody has the same problem would like to hear from you. For now it's off to dreamland tomorrow we start fresh.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:28 AM   #31

Model: Axis 24.1
State: California
THOR #3552
Quote:
I noticed a noticeable vibration noise when the speed reached 45mph.
I had a vibration noise around 30mph - seems like it was the front outside engine access panel rattling (wind?) . I added some weather stripping and the rattle has stopped.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:40 AM   #32

THOR #3992
Sorry to hear about the vibration problem I'm sure Ford will figure it out or ThorI guess we've been lucky with ours on the interstate it's hard to hold it off of 80 Miles per hourThat kind of speed will get you in trouble in a motorhome Good luck and true love
Old 04-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #33

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
THOR #1589
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhal View Post
We have just taken delivery of our new 2016 axis 25.2 from Total Value RV in Elkhart and we are camped outside their gate for the next few days. The delivery went extremely smooth and they took care of our punch list Monday afternoon and this morning. They were very professional and so far I would give them high marks for customer service. As for all good things some rain must fall. While driving the rig today I noticed a noticeable vibration noise when the speed reached 45mph. They spent an hour trying to diagnose the problem to no avail and then it was quitting time. So tomorrow we're off to the ford dealer for an alignment and a possible diagnosis of the noise. If that doesn't work we're off to the Thor factory which is only 10 minutes away. Anybody has the same problem would like to hear from you. For now it's off to dreamland tomorrow we start fresh.
Congratulations! Wishing you many happy miles and nights! If you do the Vegas/Axis plant tour, we want a report!

We had a rattle in the front engine access panel, which was tamed by folding a shop rag along the bottom. Weatherstrip would be a better, more permanent fix. Could something that simple elude the highly trained techs?
Old 04-27-2016, 12:43 PM   #34

THOR #3815
We're at the Ford dealer in Mishawaka waiting for an alignment and a solution to the vibration noise.
Old 04-27-2016, 01:21 PM   #35

State: Missouri
THOR #1971
Hope Ford is able to diagnose and your wait is short.
Old 04-27-2016, 01:34 PM   #36

State: Georgia
THOR #1123
Congrats on your purchase. Hope they can figure out the vibration problem and have you back enjoying your new Axis.

We purchased ours from Total Value almost 2 years ago now and was very impressed with their professionalism and customer care not to mention they were the lowest priced of the many dealerships we checked on prior to purchase. Ivan Schrock and the whole family are top notch.

We also stayed camped outside overnight and played with the bells and whistles. We parked between two 40 footers or so and looked like so small in comparison.

Wishing you many carefree days Rving!
Old 04-27-2016, 04:03 PM   #37

State: Oregon
THOR #2271
I too had a loose hood that rattled. It was an easy adjustment to make.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:08 PM   #38

THOR #3815
Great service at Jordan ford kudos to service manager Jeff Miller. Did an alignment courtesy of total value Rv but couldn't diagnose vibration noise. We are now at Thor service waiting for end of lunch and then off to service bay. Here's hoping for the best
Old 04-27-2016, 04:52 PM   #39

State: Oregon
THOR #2271
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhal View Post
Great service at Jordan ford kudos to service manager Jeff Miller. Did an alignment courtesy of total value Rv but couldn't diagnose vibration noise. We are now at Thor service waiting for end of lunch and then off to service bay. Here's hoping for the best
On the front of the coach, jiggle the "hood". If it is loose, open and adjust the depth of the latch via the lock nut.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:09 PM   #40

THOR #3815
Hallelujah. Just left Thor factory service and the vibration noise is bye bye. After two test drives they finally found the chrome bezel holding the headlight in was vibrating in the wind. Fix was easy some rubber insulation behind the bezel and wahla no noise. We are happy campers and got the red carpet treatment from Thor. Everyone here in Indiana total value Rv, Jordan ford, and Thor have been great. Seems like we have been here for a month but it has only been 2 1/2 days. We are now waiting for the Thor axis/Vegas tour

Tags
florida, new owner, vegas 25.2