Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-31-2016, 01:51 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
Posts: 4
Our Ministry Mobile

Hi Everyone!

New to the forums. Picked up our 2016 Thor Chateau 31e two weeks ago... Loving it already!

This rig is what's known as our "Ministry Mobile". My wife (Karli) my daughter (Eliannah) our three dogs and I (Sean) travel pretty regularly to churches and school leading retreats, missions, rallies and more. Upgraded from a small class C that worked with just two of us, but we are super excited for the bunks, the extras, and the space to grow our family on the road. Looking forward to learning lots on this forum!
__________________

Divine Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 02:37 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Washington
Posts: 191
Welcome!!!
__________________

__________________
Keith Birkhofer
Get busy living or get busy dying. It's your choice!
Marine By Choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:11 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: hurricane 32n
State: Florida
Posts: 244
Welcome and congrats on your new RV!!
__________________
Jerry
2015 Hurricane 32n
Crawfordville Fl. Vietnam Vet.
Jegdrum5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 05:03 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
dw1gator's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 31E
State: Georgia
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Adventure View Post
Hi Everyone!

New to the forums. Picked up our 2016 Thor Chateau 31e two weeks ago... Loving it already!

This rig is what's known as our "Ministry Mobile". My wife (Karli) my daughter (Eliannah) our three dogs and I (Sean) travel pretty regularly to churches and school leading retreats, missions, rallies and more. Upgraded from a small class C that worked with just two of us, but we are super excited for the bunks, the extras, and the space to grow our family on the road. Looking forward to learning lots on this forum!
Welcome! I too recently bought this unit. (albeit mine is a 2017 Four Winds 31E).Hope to share ideas in the future.
__________________
2017 Four Winds 31E, 2010 Chevy HHR
dw1gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 05:16 PM   #5
Member
 
roadhog's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Missouri
Posts: 45
Hope you have many happy and exciting (but not too exciting) adventures in your new rig. Have kind of hoped for a call that would allow for more traveling, but still shepherding a small church. I honestly don't know how anyone leaves a church that has so many people that you love.
__________________
Happy Trails to You
roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:08 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhog View Post
Hope you have many happy and exciting (but not too exciting) adventures in your new rig. Have kind of hoped for a call that would allow for more traveling, but still shepherding a small church. I honestly don't know how anyone leaves a church that has so many people that you love.
Luckily I still hold a job at the church, this ministry just helps makes that possible
Divine Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 01:23 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Mr Sunshine's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Florida
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Adventure View Post
Luckily I still hold a job at the church, this ministry just helps makes that possible
Welcome to the forum and bless you on your mission!
__________________

Mr Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



ThorForums.com is not in any way associated with Thor Industries or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2