Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2016, 11:04 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27k
State: Massachusetts
THOR #5687
Smile RV newbie

Hi,
My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Windsport 27k and are looking forward to many good times on the road!! We tent camped for over 20 years while our kids grew up... so much fun but boy was that ground getting harder each year. And waking up with wet sleeping bags was getting pretty old too. So, (after the kids are grown and on their own) last summer we rented a 29' sunseeker to give rv'ing a try - we're hooked! omg.... what a pleasure to realize we didn't have to sweat it out on a hot summer night, we were able to sleep in a nice cool bedroom after turning on the air conditioning!! So sad that we've only been able to take 'the bus' out a few times because of the approaching winter but can't wait till spring to begin our adventure! I've been reading so much on this forum, and learned so much already... such a great group and everyone seems so willing to help each other! Looking forward to becoming part of the community!!

Old 11-22-2016, 01:11 AM   #2

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3789
Quote:
Originally Posted by berniejack View Post
Hi,
My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Windsport 27k and are looking forward to many good times on the road!! We tent camped for over 20 years while our kids grew up... so much fun but boy was that ground getting harder each year. And waking up with wet sleeping bags was getting pretty old too. So, (after the kids are grown and on their own) last summer we rented a 29' sunseeker to give rv'ing a try - we're hooked! omg.... what a pleasure to realize we didn't have to sweat it out on a hot summer night, we were able to sleep in a nice cool bedroom after turning on the air conditioning!! So sad that we've only been able to take 'the bus' out a few times because of the approaching winter but can't wait till spring to begin our adventure! I've been reading so much on this forum, and learned so much already... such a great group and everyone seems so willing to help each other! Looking forward to becoming part of the community!!

Hey welcome aboard. So many nice people and lots of info here... Enjoy, LIFE IS GOOD...
Old 11-22-2016, 02:05 AM   #3

Model: hurricane 32n
State: Florida
THOR #4158
Welcome from Florida! Happy trails!!
Crawfordville Fl. Vietnam Vet.
Jegdrum5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:32 AM   #4

Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Kentucky
THOR #1020
Welcome from a couple of fellow vagabonds. What a great way to enjoy traveling - travel safe.