Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2019, 04:05 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #7859
2017 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 30D

Original owner Never rented

Low miles well equipped Class C rv 7900 miles

V 10 6 speed auto transmission with 8000lb towing capacity

5 TV's why not? 40" swing out in the overhead, 22" in the master, 2 13" in the bunk beds and a 32" outdoor setup

Backup camera

Brake controller

Inverter

Dual agm house batteries

Leather capt. chairs

Front receiver hitch added

4" suspension lift designed and installed by Weld tec. Best money I've spent on this RV. Solves so many issues. It should have rolled out of the factory this way. Increased stability and ride 100 . No more scraping or dragging into driveways and dips. Fox shocks that are valved for the weight of an RV. Looks and rides so much better than the others. Will fit larger tire if you so desired

This RV sleeps 10 never had more than 4 aboard or perfect for 2 families vacationing together 4 in front and 4 in back

The bunk beds convert into a very usable dinette where my kids do they art projects which leaves the kitchen available for meals.

Dual opposing slide outs make for a very spacious layout.

I purchased a transferable 84 months platinum warranty which has 5 years left on it which I will include with a full price offer. I have priced this rv to sell. Average bluebook is 69K optioned like mine.

I do not need to sell and I do not want help to sell. I am not upside down in my loan and title transfer will be a simple process. If you want to bring cash that is fine I will pay off my loan and have title in hand. All you cash buyers know the benefit of this. All pictures were taken in april 19'

View this ad at Thor Classifieds - 2017 Thor Motor Coach Chateau 30D

Old 04-29-2019, 05:04 PM   #2

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Good luck!! Just a suggestion..."low miles" is very subjective. People want to know "actual miles". You'll get double the responses. Check with a couple banks and research "loan value". That will dictate what you can get for it, outside of a cash buyer. A cash buyer would most likely go ahead with a new unit.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 05:41 PM   #3

State: California
THOR #7859
7900 miles

Thanks for pointing that out...I somehow forgot that part. 7900 miles - 3000+ of those was from delivery and dealer use. I had dealer service once before I took delivery and I have since changed it and switched to syn oil.