Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2017, 01:17 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Another Thief

Every once and awhile I get one of those forwarded emails listing stupid stuff that criminals do. This one caught my eye and I thought I would pass it on. I know how much we RVers hate folks that steal from us:

When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street by sucking on a hose, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had and the perpetrator had been punished enough!

US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 03:30 PM   #2

State: Arkansas
THOR #5929
I like that! Makes me want to put a "Gasoline" sticker above my dump valve. I would have offered to flush his first course with my gray tank too.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:58 PM   #3

Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Every once in a while the man upstairs takes justice to a new high, must have a good sense of humor! Curious about how the thief could access the black tank with a hose?
Old 02-21-2017, 12:51 PM   #4

Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Every once in a while the man upstairs takes justice to a new high, must have a good sense of humor! Curious about how the thief could access the black tank with a hose?
Very good point. The only thing I can think of is that there must have been some type of low point in the plumbing that allowed him to get a mouthful......yummm.....
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote