Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-11-2019, 08:30 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Hampshire
THOR #12937
Cable and DVD do not work

Have a 2014 Thor Hurricane with the Quest Video control system. I bought it used last year. Everything seems to all be hooked up correctly, but only the over the air TV part works. If I click the DVD button or the Cable button on the Quest control unit, I cannot get either to work. I have also tried changing to all the various inputs on the TV but no luck. It seems to all come in just on one red cable to the TV from the Question control unit. Have three tvs, and same problem with all three.

Is there something else I am supposed to be doing for it to work?

Old 06-11-2019, 11:54 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 33.2
State: California
THOR #12839
I'm assuming the Quest control unit is a matrix switch which allows you to select which device signal goes to each TV, if so the matrix must have power going to it and be turned on. You can also try unplugging one of the TV HDMI from the Quest and connect it directly to the DVD or Satellite box to verify the issue is with the Quest box.