Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-27-2016, 03:11 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3
State: Florida
THOR #6007
Good salesperson at General RV (just east of Tampa)?

Any names would be appreciated...headed there today. Thanks.

Old 11-29-2016, 03:13 AM   #2

Model: Windsport 31S
State: Tennessee
THOR #5918
Salesman at General RV

We purchased a '16 Windsport at the Fl SuperRV Show from General RV. I doubt there will be much difference in the salesmen, but there will be when you take delivery! I made the mistake of not driving the one I ordered before or after I took delivery. MY MISTAKE! I've purchased 2 new coaches and knew better, but was in a hurry to get to the FMCA rally in Perry, GA, the same day we took delivery. Also, if this is your first, make sure you understand EVERYTHING the demonstrator tells and shows you. If it is your first, video his demonstration of all functions. I met people there who were on their fourth trip back from PA, I think if was, getting warranty work done,
BruceW
'16 Windsport 31S
USAF (Ret.)
Old 11-29-2016, 03:29 AM   #3

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Remember meeting a really sharp salesperson from General of Tampa at the Tampa show 2 years ago. It was Colleen, and I would ask for her, but I have no idea if she still works there.

Anytime you are getting bad vibes from the salesperson, ask to talk to the sales manager, They'll either take care of you themselves or introduce you to someone better. Remember that you, as the buyer, are in the driver's seat!