Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-18-2016, 01:48 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Thanks to all

I felt like this needs to be stated, because it is such a dramatic contrast to other places I have been.

I have participated in many forums over the years covering many subjects. These have included RVs, Automobiles, trucks, boats, computers, ham radio, and others I can't think of right now.

I have been amazed how well everyone here gets along, and how helpful they are to each other.

Maybe, I just joined at a calm period, but I doubt it.

Everyone who has preceded me should be very proud of the community you have developed. Everyone's attitude encourages new members like me to try to live up to the existing culture.

I will do my best to continue the atmosphere of harmony and helpfulness that you all have established.

Thanks again for a renewed faith in group cooperation.

Ken

P,S. If you wonder what I'm up to, I'm trying to butter everyone up, so I keep getting such good advice.

Ken

Old 08-18-2016, 02:02 AM   #2
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Ken ... you said it all !
If it had not been for this forum and everyone coming to our rescue in January, 2016, I am not sure what we would have done !
This is, indeed, a great community !
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 10:29 AM   #3

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Ken,

Well said.

The "written history" posted here as we work thru problems can go a long way to make our RV's safer. Case in point: the older "E350 won't shift out of Drive" dealing with the poorly mounted/designed positioning of the transmission cable is once again a problem for some owners.

Doc

DocMike is offline   Reply With Quote