Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2017, 07:54 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Seat Covers for 2013 model Class C's

I have the cheap leatherette seats in my 2013 model Thor class C, and they have really started to let go now....with the vinyl cracking and about to peel like crazy

I went on the hunt for nice seat covers. I would love to find some that fit very welland that are made of a good leather or some other material. I found the Coverking web site. It looks like they might have nice stuff so I messaged them. Here's the response I got, and I didn't even send them any photos to confirm what I have.
Thank you for contacting Coverking Support!

Even though we have an ever-expanding library of many thousands of patterns, we do not yet have the pattern available for your specific vehicle.

However, if you are in Southern California and would allow us to have access to your vehicle for 4-6 hours at our facility in Anaheim, we could measure your vehicle and develop a new pattern over the next week.

If you can not make your vehicle available to us at our Southern California facility, development of a pattern would depend on Coverking being able to find access to a similar vehicle. This process would take approximately 4-6 weeks. If we can not get access to a similar vehicle, we will not be able to develop a pattern for you.
I'm wondering if anyone here with the same seats has dealt with these folks before
OR
if any of you with the same issue that I am having with my seats might also live in the Southern CA area AND be on the hunt for seat covers.
I'm in FL so it's not in the cards for me.

Here's a pic of my seats

My sofa is doing the same thing, but I'm hoping I'll find a cover for it at idea or someplace eventually.....

Old 06-25-2017, 09:00 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29fe
State: Florida
THOR #4656
shop4seats.com