Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-05-2017, 11:31 AM   #1

State: Alabama
THOR #7451
Specific to my coach

Is there any where I can download a specific manual on my 2017 Thor Windsport 29m. I don't know where things are and what some gages are. The manual that came with the coach was way too general

Old 06-05-2017, 11:41 AM   #2
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Nope: That generic manual is what we all get from Thor. The Thor bag should have contained, at least, manuals for all the specific non-Thor parts (the awning, the appliances, the generator, etc.).

If you don't have those manuals a google search on the item will often turn up a pdf copy of the manual. Hopefully you do have the build sheet (on ours it was taped to the inside of the closet). The build sheet will list the manufacturer, model #, and serial # of all the non-Thor items installed in the unit.

If you don't have the build sheet contact Thor with your VIN and they should be able to provide it for you (and while your at it ask them for copies of all the engineering diagrams available for your specific coach).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:05 PM   #3

State: Alabama
THOR #7451
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Nope: That generic manual is what we all get from Thor. The Thor bag should have contained, at least, manuals for all the specific non-Thor parts (the awning, the appliances, the generator, etc.).

If you don't have those manuals a google search on the item will often turn up a pdf copy of the manual. Hopefully you do have the build sheet (on ours it was taped to the inside of the closet). The build sheet will list the manufacturer, model #, and serial # of all the non-Thor items installed in the unit.

If you don't have the build sheet contact Thor with your VIN and they should be able to provide it for you (and while your at it ask them for copies of all the engineering diagrams available for your specific coach).

Thank you
Old 06-05-2017, 01:00 PM   #4

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewadsworth View Post
Is there any where I can download a specific manual on my 2017 Thor Windsport 29m. I don't know where things are and what some gages are. The manual that came with the coach was way too general
You should have been given manuals for items such as fridge, generator, etc. and your dealer should have gone thru the coach with you at delivery. You can email Thor and ask for the build sheets and drawing, they will be glad to send them to you.

If you have specific questions you can ask them here on the forum, there are several 29M owners here. Also check out Jerry's Hurricane mods here, lots of great ideas and advice which is specific to the 29M.

Congratulations on your new coach, hope you enjoy many happy and safe miles!!!

Again, if you have questions someone will be glad to help!!!