Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2019, 09:22 PM   #121

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #4305
Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer

I have a new, never installed, Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer (model 31-140) and mounting kit for the Vegas E450 chassis for sale at a discount price. Everything is still in the box and I can bring it to the Rally. Send me a PM if interested.

Old 09-19-2019, 03:02 PM   #122

Model: Quantum RW28
THOR #15031
So I've got 23 of the possible 36 registrants ask for their window card so that's pretty good. If you have not then what I need is this info below and I will print a window card suitable to display in your front window at the rally in a few weeks.

First/Last name of both parties
pets name
city/state where you hail from.

I will have them available Wednesday at the potluck dinner. See you there!

Jeff & Zita
Old 09-19-2019, 03:10 PM   #123

THOR #1713
Jerry and Rose Marie
Delray Beach, Florida
Old 09-20-2019, 01:40 AM   #124

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
THOR #1589
Here's a tentative agenda for our rally in St Augustine:

Wednesday is welcome day. Check in is no earlier than 1 PM. The management asked me to tell you all not to try to come in early. Jeff is making classy window cards, and we'll do name tags.

Happy hour starts whenever you want. (It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?) Stop by our site, #16 and if we aren't gathering there I'll leave a sign. Our group meals will be in the clubhouse.

Potluck on Wednesday evening, bring plenty to share and it is BYOB (bring your own everything). We don't micromanage this, and there always seems to be a good array of food, main dishes, salads, desserts. Be prepared to share a recipe if asked. We'll have some get acquainted exercises after dinner. We'll get a number for Thursday and Friday dinner and finalize a plan when we are together Wednesday night.

Thursday is left open to do St Augustine. I'll alert the shuttle service to expect a bunch of us wanting to do the tram shuttle from the resort. Will there be a happy hour?

Friday morning will be our time with James, the Thor expert coming back for his third Sunshine Rally. He's always a big hit. Bring your questions for him. He'll be with us at 10 AM. We'll have a group project for Friday afternoon. Pizzas and salad will be the menu for our Friday night dinner. Bring a favorite card game or other game for after dinner.

Saturday will be another St Augustine day for those who want. Gritz Carlton is cooking the pork for our final group meal in the evening, and we'll cater in the rest of the meal.

We'll do a potluck breakfast on Sunday morning, for those who want. Expecting some will bring grills to do pancakes, bacon, sausage, etc.

Most of us are leaving on Sunday. Check out time is noon. A reminder, the resort wants us to pay in advance to make check in go faster.

Thanks to everybody who pitches in to make it all happen!
Old 09-20-2019, 01:52 PM   #125

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
THOR #11130
For anyone that's been to this CG before, is there a staging area near the entrance to park for 2-3 hours? We are leaving Thursday night and will find an "asphalt slab" somewhere in the night but would like to attend the Thor meeting at 10AM Friday...but will not be checking in to CG until after 1:00 (allowed check-in time). The Google Street View shows a "pull-off" just as you turn left into the check in lane, to the right of the driveway of the on-site house. Not sure if the layout is still the same though. Google is know to have old photos.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 02:13 PM   #126

Model: Vegas 24.1
THOR #4816
Jeff, thanks for making window cards for everyone. I believe when I responded it went to your private messages. Did you receive it? Just want to make sure. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Carol
Old 09-20-2019, 02:34 PM   #127

THOR #15031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Jeff, thanks for making window cards for everyone. I believe when I responded it went to your private messages. Did you receive it? Just want to make sure. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Carol
Thank you Carol. Yes, I have made window cards for everyone who has contacted me either here or thru a PM.

See everyone soon.

Jeff & Zita
Old 09-20-2019, 10:15 PM   #128

Model: Vegas
THOR #12129
Janet and Dan Carlson
Brisket
Lake Worth, FL
Old 09-22-2019, 01:41 AM   #129

THOR #1589
Last check, there are about 4 spots left for our rally. If you want one of those, call Compass RV Resort and put your name on one. The fun starts on Oct 2nd.

Time is running short to order rally T-shirts. You pick the size and style you want, pay and arrange the shipping. . You can get faster delivery for an extra charge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TShirt Fall Rally.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	20407  
Old 09-24-2019, 12:02 PM   #130

THOR #15031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post

Friday morning will be our time with James, the Thor expert coming back for his third Sunshine Rally. He's always a big hit. Bring your questions for him. He'll be with us at 10 AM. We'll have a group project for Friday afternoon. Pizzas and salad will be the menu for our Friday night dinner. Bring a favorite card game or other game for after dinner.
Anyone interested in a movie night to watch "RV" starring Robin Williams? If it's just a few we can do it outside my rig, but if its a lot I could possibly bring a projector and screen. LMK everyones thoughts.

Jeff
Old 09-24-2019, 11:55 PM   #131

THOR #1589
Great idea, Jeff! We'll work that into the schedule. Can there possibly be any RVers who haven't seen that great Robin Williams classic? Always good to see it again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Movie RV.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	20462  
Old 09-25-2019, 10:21 AM   #132

THOR #15031
Quote:
Great idea, Jeff! We'll work that into the schedule. Can there possibly be any RVers who haven't seen that great Robin Williams classic? Always good to see it again.
For one, Zita and I have not seen it yet. We've only had our RV for about 5 months so are somewhat new. We look forward to watching it.

Jeff
Old 09-25-2019, 06:11 PM   #133

Model: ACE 30.1
THOR #13460
Liz and I would like to see it
Quote:
Old 09-26-2019, 01:37 AM   #134

THOR #15031
There's only 2 more days to get your Sunshine-Thor rally window card. I just need this information. I will have some blank window cards available for those who don't give me their info then they can write the info themselves.

pets name

Jeff
Old 09-26-2019, 02:19 AM   #135

THOR #1589
For those of you coming to the rally in St Augustine next week, here are some things to bring:

-Popcorn if you want for the movie "RV". There's a microwave in the clubhouse.

-Cash for food, as we will be collecting for some of our group meals. Should be under $20 per person. The resort will take a credit/debit card for the trolley.

-Food to share on Wednesday evening and Sunday morning, your own beverages and table service.

-Lawn chairs and your best RV or travel related stories to share.

-We might (or might not) use extra canopy tents, depending on the weather. My big one may not be enough.
Old 09-26-2019, 02:08 PM   #136

Model: ACE 29.2
State: Wisconsin
THOR #12433
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpiercemagic View Post
There's only 2 more days to get your Sunshine-Thor rally window card. I just need this information. I will have some blank window cards available for those who don't give me their info then they can write the info themselves.

pets name

Jeff
Bob Gutjahr Sherry Gutjahr DOGS Rusty Minka From Neenah, Wisconsin Sorry we didn't reply sooner, Sherry was having med. problems. Thanks jeffpiercemagic hoping we see everyone next week!
Old 09-27-2019, 03:26 PM   #137

Model: Axis 25.5
THOR #4802
We'll arrive Thursday afternoon. Office couldn't give us a site number when I registered but said we'd be in with the group. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Chris, Randy & Louie, the geriatric wonder dog.
Old 09-27-2019, 05:50 PM   #138

THOR #15031
Only a few more hours to get your customized Sunshine-THOR Rally window card. But fear not, I will have some blank ones that you will be able to fill in your information and still be one of the cool kids!

Jeff
Old 09-27-2019, 09:44 PM   #139

Model: Axis 25.5
THOR #4802
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpiercemagic View Post
Only a few more hours to get your customized Sunshine-THOR Rally window card. But fear not, I will have some blank ones that you will be able to fill in your information and still be one of the cool kids!

Jeff
Astor, FL
Old 09-30-2019, 02:55 PM   #140

Model: ACE 30.1
THOR #13460
We are at Compass, checked in Sunday afternoon. Very nice campground and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Good choice Jerry, as usual! Looking forward to seeing you all.