Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2017, 05:03 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis
State: Mississippi
THOR #6203
Thank you!

While I was just posting a comment on a thread it occurred to ma just how much I owe the people on this forum. As a total noob RV owner I would have been completely lost were it not for your help!
So many of you have taken time to answer my endless questions ( beware there are more to come) and your knowledge and experience has proven invaluable!
So I just want to thank each of you and say how appreciative I am for your assistance!

Old 06-02-2017, 05:12 PM   #2

Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
You are very welcome!!! There are a LOT of super nice people on this forum willing to help others, that's what makes it so great!!!
Old 06-02-2017, 06:18 PM   #3

Brand: Still Looking
State: New York
THOR #7508
I agree. Same here
Old 06-02-2017, 06:26 PM   #4
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Keep those questions coming: Even us experienced RV'ers learn some things now and then--even if we have to dig around in our unit we find things (you know loose screws, extra wiring, and odd access panel ).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:39 PM   #5

Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #4986
Thumbs up

Couldn't agree more. This forum has been an invaluable resource to me over my first year as an RV owner. The wealth of knowledge and experience is incredible and the willingness to help and assist others is great. Kind of takes me back to my military years with the camaraderie and all. Thanks and stay safe.
Jerry B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:03 PM   #6

Brand: Still Looking
Model: VanLeigh Vilano 365RL
State: Florida
THOR #1907
I concur with everything said so far. We were newbies once and the information and understanding​ here is amazing. Thanks to all.
JRS950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:50 AM   #7

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
THOR #1589
Since we're passing out praise, I would add that the civility and lack of discord on this forum has been and is refreshing. We can disagree without getting nasty.

Even after decades of RVing, there is always something to learn from others. A forum like this would have been priceless to me when I was first starting the RV journey, and still is even now. And there are always new gizmos to consider.

Folks who are new to RVs bring fresh perspective to to the forum. Kudos to you all!
Old 06-04-2017, 01:01 AM   #8

Model: Vegas
State: New York
THOR #5629
Thank you

We are adding our thanks to all of you nice folks who have been a constant source of help and comfort while we plod through our endless list of questions and problems. It is so nice to know you are there for us.

The grateful Kemperts
Old 06-04-2017, 02:04 AM   #9

Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Michigan
THOR #5743
I'll get in on the group hug, too. Our first RV purchase was less than 1 year ago, with no previous RV experience, and not even been camping in years. Plus, I'm only handy enough to be dangerous unless I've given very detailed directions. This is always the first place I go for learning and ideas, but the greatest benefit has been minimization of anxiety. With each trip we gain confidence, even with minor quality issues continuing to pop up.

I've now done a bit of improvement work on the Vegas, learned a ton about wiring, plumbing, and mechanical aspects of the MH, and started sound reduction/deadening.

Safe-T-Plus installation will be this week's incremental improvement.

Thanks, all.
Old 06-04-2017, 02:32 AM   #10

Model: Aria 3901
THOR #6952
Thank you!

I could not agree more! The knowledge I have learned on this forum is priceless. Thank you all for posting your experiences and answering questions for us newbies!