Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-27-2019, 03:32 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ohio
THOR #14548
Thor LF31 Quantum

I am just trying to figure out if my Dish Satellite system works on all TV and if not what TV does it work on from the connection on the RV

Old 03-16-2019, 02:15 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum WS31
State: Ohio
THOR #14700
We have a Quantum WS31. We use a Winegard Pathway 2 satellite antenna with a Dish network Wally receiver. I could not use the outside connection because of too much signal loss. I ran a separate coax cable from the cabinet that I have the Wally and DVD player in and out the front side door of our class C to the Satelitte antenna. I installed 2 separate hdmi splitters.(inside the cabinet) One for sending the signal to the inside tv or to the outside tv. The other hdmi splitter is either for the Wally or the DVD player. The bedroom tv only works on the motorhome external antenna or the external cable connection if it is hooked up to the campground cable. Everything works great for us. I hope this helps.