Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade > Thor Owner Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-26-2017, 03:39 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #4486
Dream Dinette system for sale

I have a brand new dream dinette system minus the table. You can probably use an existing table if you want to convert to the dream dinette setup. Makes for easy conversion to a bed and also allows for more leg room when the table is in the "eating" position. $100 or make offer. I am in the Philly suburb area.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DreamDinetteHW.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	6055  

2015 Ford Taurus toad
Old 07-31-2017, 04:35 PM   #2

Brand: Still Looking
State: New York
THOR #8587
dream dinette

Im very interested. let me know if its still available
Old 07-31-2017, 05:22 PM   #3

THOR #4486
yes, still available.
2015 Ford Taurus toad
Old 07-31-2017, 06:31 PM   #4

THOR #8587
Quote:
Originally Posted by schreinertms View Post
yes, still available.
I'm going to measure the distance from the floor to my window when I get home. I have a truck bed camper and it's a little confined. Want to make sure it'll fit and I'll message you back.
Regards
Jeff
Old 08-01-2017, 12:03 AM   #5

State: Alabama
THOR #8592
I'll take it. Please let me know how to send you the money plus shipping. I have been looking all over for one of these.
Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-01-2017, 12:12 AM   #6

THOR #8587
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRIGHTS View Post
I'm going to measure the distance from the floor to my window when I get home. I have a truck bed camper and it's a little confined. Want to make sure it'll fit and I'll message you back.
Regards
Jeff
Well looks like someone beat me too it. I'd take it if he didn't jump on it. Let me know
Old 08-01-2017, 02:53 PM   #7

THOR #8587
Did you sell it?
Old 08-08-2017, 05:58 PM   #8

THOR #4486
Sold.
2015 Ford Taurus toad
Old 08-16-2017, 03:40 AM   #9

Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
I may also sell one of these in a while. We keep a cat litter box under our table. I would like to be able to shove it all the way back against the wall. The diagonal bar precludes that. I'm thinking of changing it to a system like our Airstream trailer had. The back of the table was held in place by two flat "hooks that were attached to the table and fit into two brackets attached to the wall. The front had a hinged leg that folded back and up. Any other ideas or comments?

Ken
Old 09-10-2017, 05:50 PM   #10

Model: 2019 Coachman Catalina
State: Wisconsin
THOR #5432
For a litter box I took out the drawer and covered that hole with the furnace inlet cover I had left over from adding heater. Then cut smaller hole way in back Facing under table. Sterilite 50 gal bin from Walmart fit perfectly under there using all the space. Had to cut about 2" off the top then cut hole to match the hole in dinette. I then took off the mdf board and replaced with plywood. I cut a line about 6" along the length and hinged it so I can leave the back cushion in place and pick up the front to clean the box. Put a little magnet on door and wall to hold it up. Makes a nice large litter box, we have three cats and there is plenty of room for a full day or more. Also with no center seam you get no leak through like we used to get with reg litter boxes. I have two of these in my basement at home, you take the lid on and off, much easier to clean than taking tops off of most litter boxes.

Picture of electric furnace, not big but is plenty to keep the place warm, especially with such a small LP tank.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:41 PM   #11

Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druff View Post
For a litter box I took out the drawer and covered that hole with the furnace inlet cover I had left over from adding heater. Then cut smaller hole way in back Facing under table. Sterilite 50 gal bin from Walmart fit perfectly under there using all the space. Had to cut about 2" off the top then cut hole to match the hole in dinette. I then took off the mdf board and replaced with plywood. I cut a line about 6" along the length and hinged it so I can leave the back cushion in place and pick up the front to clean the box. Put a little magnet on door and wall to hold it up. Makes a nice large litter box, we have three cats and there is plenty of room for a full day or more. Also with no center seam you get no leak through like we used to get with reg litter boxes. I have two of these in my basement at home, you take the lid on and off, much easier to clean than taking tops off of most litter boxes.

Thanks, I'll look into to that. Our fresh water tank is under one seat,. and the other has a bunch of wiring, but I might be able to work something out.

Ken
Old 10-28-2017, 09:54 PM   #12

State: California
THOR #9798
If you have not already sold it and have all the pieces I will offer $50.00 for it.
you can email me at rkinnee@msn.com or call me at 949-648-6269
I can use paypal
Old 02-08-2018, 12:15 PM   #13

State: Massachusetts
THOR #10680
Dream dinette

Hi. I know that you have already sold this dinette but could you tell me where you bought it?

My email is delucaj76@gmail.com

Joe D
Old 06-02-2018, 03:49 PM   #14

State: North Carolina
THOR #6026
I have a dream dinette hardware to sell as well. I am in Raleigh, NC. Rhondamyersart@gmail.com