Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2016, 04:34 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ohio
THOR #1042
Lp adapter

ISO l.p. tank adapter alowing me to service l.p. from barn supply, Anyone know who makes them?

Old 04-16-2016, 06:41 PM   #2

Brand: Still Looking
Model: SOB
State: South Dakota
THOR #3916
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgantz View Post
ISO l.p. tank adapter allowing me to service l.p. from barn supply, Anyone know who makes them?
When you go to town, just hit up the Propane dealer (Suburban or others) that have home deliveries.. they can make up what you need..
As a suggestion I would use a 2 stage regulator system from the domestic tank @ the barn to the coach. (A 2 stage system is one that has reduced tank pressure from tank to coach(10 /14 lb pressure regulator) and use the domestic regulator you have on the coach tank to supply the coach.
You really do not want tank pressure in a line from the barn to the coach
I use this system @ our camping pad . Had Suburban set a 120 gal. tank (on "keep full" status so I didn't have to worry about freezing up during the winter when I wasn't there..
I also have the gen set switched to auto start/stop ,that way if we lose electrical power the gennie will take over to keep the batteries charges and power furnace blower as well as keeping the fridge and de-humidifier up to snuff.
Thor Infinity