Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 36mq
State: Iowa
THOR #5669
2013 36mq wiring problem one circuit

I have one circuit in my motorhome that quit working. Its the A circuit in the electrical diagram. While troubleshoouting i may have mixed up the bottom 2 wires on the switch. Could someone with a 36mq take off the plate then unscrew the switch pair and see what order the wire colors are? The circuit controls the Patio liGHTS / livingroom lights and the switch set in question is in the hallway closest to the bedroom.

The top fuse is good and lights up the red led if i take it out no matter if i have all switches on or off (if there is no load on a circuit the red led does not light when fuse is pulled out, does light the moment you turn on a load to that curcuit).

Again, this curcuit is labelled A on the attached diagram and powers both the fron cieling lights and the outside patio lights. I am trying to verify i have the electrical wires in the correct position. Electrical diagram and picture of the switch with wires are attached to this post.

Sorry for rambling on soooo long,
Gregg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170723_132920.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	6023  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1056856_1239538_12(1).pdf (125.2 KB, 33 views)