Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-26-2019, 04:43 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
No Hot or Cold Water at Kitchen Faucet

I had reported in another thread that I was not getting hot or cold water out of our kitchen faucet. I cracked the hot and cold fittings at the end of the PEX lines under the sink and water sprayed from both connections so that told me water was getting to the faucet valve but not through it.

I was having other service performed at an RV repair shop near us, and just added the faucet to the list. They found a cartridge in the faucet assembly just before the valve and hot or cold water could not get through the cartridge. They could not find the manufacturer that Thor used so we decided to just go to Lowes and get one similar and install that.

After changing the faucet out everything works fine. The faucet we used is at the link below. The added bonus is the replacement faucet is by Peerless Manuf. and is all metal (No plastic).

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Peerless-Ap...ucet/999993946

2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote