Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-17-2021, 05:01 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #15798
Portland Resources

As I have been in the Portland area for a few months, mainly on the west side, and I thought I would pass on some resources I have used that, if you're in the area and in need, come recommended and tested.

1. Mechanical - ABA Auto Repair. Family owned, Brian has had this business in the Hillsboro area for a decade. They don't specialize in RV's but I have used him over the yers on numerous vans and rigs and he has always given me great service, a good price and stands behind his work. From an engine swap to an oil change. ABA Auto Repair - 26040 NW, NE Evergreen Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 - PHONE (971) 246-5295
2. Structural and general RV repair. RV Ready USA. Privately owned, Jerimie has a small shop in Happy Valley and does really quality work without over charging. He also does mobile if the needs must. He is a certified master technician and wont take on a job he cant finish. RV Ready USA - 9192 SE 172nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086 - PHONE (503) 754-3416
3. Major RV Body work and collision repair - Mobile Joe's RV Collision. This place is in Hillsboro and despite the name they don't do mobile work anymore. They do collision repair and body work. Full paint booth that takes an RV, they do insurance work and private work. Great communication and support. Mobile Joes RV Collision - 1675 NE Cornelius Pass Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 - PHONE (503) 596-2231
4. Glass and Windshields - United Auto Glass. If you need you windshield replaced these folks were great. Came out to give me free estimate, works with insurance, got a windshield for a class A in three days, showed up on time, got the job done and cleaned up after themselves. United Auto Glass - 14186 Fir Street 204, Oregon City, OR 97045 - PHONE (503)496-1959
Hope this helps somebody!