Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-21-2018, 08:07 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 24F
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #13098
Four Winds 24F Rear Outside Ladder

All, does anyone have information on the outside rear ladder (that allows roof access) on a Four Winds 24F? Someone (the writer) bumped a low hanging branch and bent the left side vertical support form the top rung up and I wuold like to replace it. I will put in a call to Thor tomorrow (after I remove said branch) for same info, but figured I'd try here first.
TIA

Old 10-21-2018, 08:24 PM   #2

Model: ACE 27.1
State: Virginia
THOR #7607
They should be able to give you the make and model of your ladder. Then you can contact the maker directly to order the part.
Old 10-21-2018, 09:10 PM   #3

State: Alaska
THOR #13281
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustoner View Post
All, does anyone have information on the outside rear ladder (that allows roof access) on a Four Winds 24F? Someone (the writer) bumped a low hanging branch and bent the left side vertical support form the top rung up and I wuold like to replace it. I will put in a call to Thor tomorrow (after I remove said branch) for same info, but figured I'd try here first.

TIA

My ladder on an ACE has the brand/mfr on it I think. I know my Fleetwood did. Then buy it online.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:01 AM   #4

Model: Four Winds 24F
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #13098
All, the ladder is only available thru Thor, part number TFM2682-BLK. I did contact the ladder manufacturer Christiansen Industried Inc., but they only sell to OEMs. The ladder is around $100 but the shipping is another $100 as it is shipped assembled.