Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2019, 07:51 PM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
State: Arizona
THOR #15707
Owner's manual?

We just purchased a 2000 Wanderer Wagon 257b and are looking to purchase an owner's manual. I am having a hard time finding one anywhere. Suggestions?
Thanks,
Christy

Old 06-21-2019, 09:36 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Welcome to the forum. Well the Thor manual I received with my new 2013 ACE was only a generic RV book (perhaps others’ experience is different for their coaches, but I would be surprised) and not really fully applicable to the specific systems and equipment in my coach. It was a nice to have if you have never had an RV before in terms of basic operation descriptions, but that’s about it.

I am attaching a similar commentary from another forum about a similar unit to yours. I think they are basically saying you would be better off to identify all the specific equipment and systems in your trailer and go on line to pull off the manufacturers manuals for them if possible. You might get lucky though and find someone that has more specific information for you already put together. Hope my link works:

https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/f...d/tid/29394629
Old 06-22-2019, 01:54 AM   #3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Welcome to the forum! This has long been a deficiency in RVs. I was shocked in 2007 when the manual was generic and practically worthless.

So it's a DIY project. Furnace, A/C, stove, refrigerator, water heater are all by common vendors and you should have no problems finding instructions for each if you have the brand and model #.

I just replaced the bathroom faucet in my coach with one I bought at Lowes. The cheap plastic OEM lasted 4 years, this one will outlast the coach!