Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 12-30-2018, 02:34 PM   #1

State: Arkansas
THOR #14065
Thor Hurrica 35C fuse box clarification

I am trying to find the fuse for my front radio/entertainment system....it won't come on... I found this fuse box unser the hood but there is no way for me to figure out which fuse is for what?? Any thoughts on where I can find this info. I have a Thor Hurricane 35 C 2016Click image for larger version

Name:	1229181430.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	14807

Old 12-30-2018, 03:12 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Operation power for both radios comes from the coach's power center under the bed. In my coach it is fuse #7, The power for the memory of the radios comes from the chassis battery. For most of the coach's front cap, all of the Thor installed equipment, is powered through the chassis circuit breaker and the front cap fuse panel (down by the drivers left foot). There is a plan view of your chassis fuse box with a fuse panel in your Ford owners manual or here <https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/how-tos/owner-manuals-search-results.html?year=2017&make=Ford&model=F-53%20Motorhome%20Chassis&currentVehicle=true>. There is no fuse for the front cap radio listed. Usually the fuse for the radio's memory is an inline fuse just behind the radio.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:23 PM   #3

State: Arkansas
THOR #14065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
Operation power for both radios comes from the coach's power center under the bed. In my coach it is fuse #7, The power for the memory of the radios comes from the chassis battery. For most of the coach's front cap, all of the Thor installed equipment, is powered through the chassis circuit breaker and the front cap fuse panel (down by the drivers left foot). There is a plan view of your chassis fuse box with a fuse panel in your Ford owners manual or here <https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/how-tos/owner-manuals-search-results.html?year=2017&make=Ford&model=F-53%20Motorhome%20Chassis&currentVehicle=true>. There is no fuse for the front cap radio listed. Usually the fuse for the radio's memory is an inline fuse just behind the radio.
Sweet. Let me check on this and let you know. Thanks so much!
Old 12-31-2018, 04:13 PM   #4

State: Arizona
THOR #13531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy1 View Post
I am trying to find the fuse for my front radio/entertainment system....it won't come on... I found this fuse box unser the hood but there is no way for me to figure out which fuse is for what?? Any thoughts on where I can find this info. I have a Thor Hurricane 35 C 2016Attachment 14807
My Ford F350 Super Duty owners manual has a diagram and numerical listing of fuses , one under hood and one on drivers side above and to the left of brake pedal. Check your chassis owners manual for fuse box location . Hope this helps you .