Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-11-2018, 02:37 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Maine
THOR #13246
Fuse box

2017 Thor Axis. I seen several reference to a passenger compartment fuse box located in the storage area below the driver's seat. I have yet to find it on mine. Can anyone help me to pinpoint it's location? Thanks, kevin

Old 10-11-2018, 10:49 PM   #2

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Your model number doesn't show, and they may differ. Our 2016 Vegas 25.2 has 3 fuse clusters. One under the hood on the driver's side, one low in the hallway behind a plastic door, and the one under the dashboard on the driver side. The hallwayl location may vary slightly, but you'll still have the same three and the other two will be the same regardless of specific Axis/Vegas model or year.

A call to Thor to ask for schematics might answer some questions for you.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #3

Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
Not sure about the 2017 -- but on the 2015 & 2016, in the storage compartment under the driver's seat, on the rear wall of that compartment you should see a box that looks like the picture. Sorry, the picture got rotated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016 Fuse Box.JPG
Views:	297
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	13463  
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:22 AM   #4

Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
The hall location Mr Sunshine mentioned is the converter -- that ugly brown box probably located in you hallway. The door on that box should flop down when you press it. There will be fuses on one side for the DC systems and circuit breakers on the other side for AC systems. It looks like this picture when the door is open.

Tell us what specific fuse you are looking for and we might be able to help you better. The fuses tend to be everywhere -- some in line on wires, some under the hood, some in the box under the driver's seat, others in the converter box.

As I've said probably 10000 times, "Owning an RV is an adventure in self-discovery."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Converter CBs & Fuses.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	13464  
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 06:32 PM   #5

State: Ohio
THOR #22382
Fusebox Location in storage compartment under driver seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
Not sure about the 2017 -- but on the 2015 & 2016, in the storage compartment under the driver's seat, on the rear wall of that compartment you should see a box that looks like the picture. Sorry, the picture got rotated.
This helped enormously...my wires feeding the driver seat were too loose and when I rotated the seat and tried to move the seat back, the electric wires got caught in the motorized track, and blew the fuse. I cut the wires loose and spliced all of them back together (this time making sure that they won't get caught when the seat is rotated. I had no idea where to look for the fuse, until your post, which is the same location for my 2021 Axis. Pulled the fuse, tested it (yes its blown), and now I'm finding a replacement. Thanks for your post and photo.