Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2018, 05:15 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29M Windsport
State: Georgia
THOR #12172
Cool Fuse box for the head lights???

I have no head lights so I started looking for the fuse box and can't seem to find one with a blown fuse. Does anyone have an idea where the fuses are for the head lights or have had this kind of problem too? I have a 2018 Windsport .

Old 10-05-2018, 06:02 PM   #2

Model: Windsport 29M
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #10254
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiptut View Post
I have no head lights so I started looking for the fuse box and can't seem to find one with a blown fuse. Does anyone have an idea where the fuses are for the head lights or have had this kind of problem too? I have a 2018 Windsport .
The fuse box for the Engine compartment is behind the hood, just left & behind the air filter.

p.s. - I haven't had that particular issue, but I did blow a fuse for the dash lights.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:54 PM   #3

Model: 29M Windsport
State: Georgia
THOR #12172
I there a trick to get into the fuse box. I have all but broken the cover off the box. The upper right hand corner is loose but no movement on the bottom and I don't want to have to buy an entire box. Help me before i break out the ax!!
Old 10-12-2018, 04:55 PM   #4

Model: ACE 30.4
State: West Virginia
THOR #8716
We have an ACE and had an issue with the front turn signals not working. Checked the fuse box in the engine compartment and the fuse panel that is under the dash on the drivers side and all checked good. Then, while checking for lose wires, I found another fuse panel above the one on the drivers side that had a cover on it. I didn’t see it before because I didn’t look high enough. After getting the cover off, I found 2 fuses that were blown and the problem is fixed. The ACE has an F53 chassis.