Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2016, 12:57 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #2605
Lippert Leveller controller

We have a Windsport 34J with a lippert leveler system. I am trying to locate the controller to check some voltages as I have had a few issues. Can anyone direct me to where I may find it in/on the coach?

Old 08-03-2016, 05:37 PM   #2

Model: Windsport 27K
State: Florida
THOR #2154
My Windsport 27K has the controller mounted to the ceiling of the same compartment where the hydraulic reservoir and pump are located. Not sure if your model is the same.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #3

State: Georgia
THOR #4735
what r ur issues?
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:25 PM   #4

Model: Four winds 35SF Super C
State: North Carolina
THOR #4425
our control box was behind the drivers seat in the storage compartment with the control box for the slides----it was on a tight shelf right above it- if you find it and pull the 10 pin connector and wait a minute and re-plug sometimes if not a solenoid issue it will reboot the brain to the levelers!
Old 04-25-2022, 02:38 PM   #5

State: Florida
THOR #26636
2020 Thor Quantum LCI leveller will not reset

We have a 2020 Thor Quantum JM-31. Lippert Leveller control panel showing the error message...return for service error. The panel indicates jacks are down but all jacks are retracted. Coach batteries are fully charged. Hitting the enter and retract switch does nothing. How do I reset the system. Right now, I cannot get the jacks to go down.
Old 04-26-2022, 02:23 AM   #6

Model: Windsport 32N
State: Arizona
THOR #23246
Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
We have a 2020 Thor Quantum JM-31. Lippert Leveller control panel showing the error message...return for service error. The panel indicates jacks are down but all jacks are retracted. Coach batteries are fully charged. Hitting the enter and retract switch does nothing. How do I reset the system. Right now, I cannot get the jacks to go down.
This is pretty much normal operating condition for mine. It almost always says jacks are down and Return for Service when I take the Parking brake off. Jacks are up, though. I hold down Enter and Retract together till message clears, shut it off, and forget it. Sometimes it also pops the breaker with low voltage warning for no obvious reason.

I was looking forward to having an RV with levelers after all these years, but it turns out these things are a major PITA.