Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2018, 02:15 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 4000
State: Tennessee
THOR #13587
Is my refrigerator running?

New 2018 Aria 4000, and I've had it parked in the backyard on 15A for a couple weeks. The whole time it's plugged in, or when the generator is running, the fridge and oven have power, even when the "House Battery" switch is turned off.

Now I moved it out and getting ready to get on the big trip, but while I'm parked on the street, not on any kind of shore power, with the "House Battery" switch in the "on" position, the oven and fridge have no power, even though I can turn on all the lights, but it appears none of the 120v outlets are active, so that means the inverter is dead...

Well hell, I just figured it out. The inverter was set to "disabled" on my fancy control panel nobody took the time to explain to me. I set the AGS to cut on at 12.3v and stop at 13.6v. Is that about right?

Old 11-18-2018, 11:42 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 4000
State: Tennessee
THOR #13587
Here's the error messages I get after driving, even with the inverter enabled. I can hear the transfer switch clicking inside the electrical compartment, and when I look at it, I see an error light flashing on it, timed with the clicks. When the generator comes on (manual or AGS), that all goes away.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181118_022158.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	14142   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181118_022149.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	14143