Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2017, 02:31 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #7746
Need owner's manual 1998 Thor Tahoe ASAP

I am in desperate need of 1998 Thor Tahoe 5th wheel owner's manual. Received immaculate 5th wheel as gift to help get my terminally ill daughter to out of town medical appointments so we can save on lodgings. It came without the owner's manual and money is tight. Hoping to find someplace near me, I'm in El Dorado Hills, CA., or hopefully someone has one that they no longer need or are willing to fax to me. My info is:
Charlotte Blasier
916-933-7288
Phone answers Missing Persons & Sensitive Crime Investigations, but it's my direct line so okay to call anytime. PLEASE CALL AS I DON'T have time to get online for anything other than medical and business. Bless you,
Charlotte Blasier

Old 06-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #2

Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Sorry for your troubles. Generally speaking the owner manuals that come with RVs are very generic and won't have much useful information in them. They are nothing like a auto owners manual.

If you are not experienced at pulling a 5th wheel, especially a 19 year old one which is going to take some tender loving care and constant maintenance to maintain, then this donated freebie may leave you and your loved ones stranded and/or cost you more than lodging.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:10 PM   #3

State: California
THOR #7746
Reply to Joe-FL

Dear Joe,
Thank you for your information. I can only imagine what would happen if I ended up with a broken down 5th wheel. Thankfully the truck would not be hampered, but the thought of it is very scary. If you hear of anyone willing to either part with their manual, fax or copy & mail it to me, I would really appreciate it. Again, this is in regards to the owner's manual for a 1998 Tahoe by Thor 5th wheel.
Much appreciation,
Charlotte

Tags
1998 thor tahoe 5th wheel, owners manual