Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2016, 06:15 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #4258
Automatic Leveling "low voltage"

Two trips out on a new 2016 Thor Quantum WS31 Class C and leveling system is displaying low voltage. Checked voltage on pump and found zero. Contacted dealer they said that it happens from time to time and Thor doesn't know why. He told me that there is a breaker located near a yellow button in the compartment under the bed or by the coach batteries. I have torn this vehicle up and there is no yellow button and no reset breaker for this. Checked both owners manual and manual for lift system and no mention of this breaker. I have an appointment August 17th but want to "reset" breaker before then. Any suggestions.

Old 07-16-2016, 06:52 PM   #2
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Actually the breaker does not have a yellow button. The breaker has a red button and when the breaker is tripped it may display a yellow tab or flag. In the attached photo the breaker is located just to the left of the batteries. On some coaches the breaker is in the house battery box and then some may have the breaker, or a second breaker in the engine compartment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Batt Compartment and stairwell.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2490

If you download the photo and increase the size it will give you a better view of what you are looking for.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #3

Model: hurricane 32n
State: Florida
THOR #4158
Also check your battery "store /use " switch to use, mine did it yesterday and I got low volt reading until I reset the switch.
Crawfordville Fl. Vietnam Vet.
Jegdrum5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 10:44 PM   #4

State: Georgia
THOR #4834
"Low Voltage" for leveling Jacks

The breaker that caused this problem for our Thor Class C Four Winds (31W) was really difficult to find. It is about 3-4 inches tall and about 2-3 inches wide. It was in the battery compartment (under the step) on the inside wall (behind and on the right hand side of the battery closest to the front of the RV). Almost impossible to see at any angle unless you approach it from behind and the left hand side and then darn near impossible to reach. The switch (the thing that looks like a stick hanging at about a 45 degree angle) on mine is yellow, not black as shown in the picture that was sent to me and it has to be pushed up to be flush with the housing above it.

Once I pushed it, everything went back to normal and I haven't had the problem since.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:34 PM   #5

State: South Carolina
THOR #4258
I want to thank everyone for their response. I found the breaker in the coach battery compartment on the front wall near the top of the compartment (just below the floor) The only way to see it was from under neath and even then it was hard to reach.