Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 05-17-2017, 11:31 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oklahoma
THOR #5157
thor ace 29.4 control panel on left hand side when you walk in the door

I'm new to this but I have a question. We have a thor ace 29.4 and for some reason the control panel that has the main light switch, water, propane levels, ect above the steps on the left hand side (I don't know what else to call it; that's why I'm saying where it is); the red lights when you push the button for say water level; wont come on. We bought a dish walley, and was getting that hooked up and forgot to unhook it when we parked it. We did unhook it and that's when we noticed none of the red lights will show up. We ran it for awhile thinking that would charge the battery up but still nothing. Everything otherwise works fine. We're trying to leave on a trip and would like to know what we've done wrong?? We can't tell what any of the levels are with no lights coming on. I'm sorry I've rattled on so but this is nuts !! I would appreciate any help anyone can do. I tried putting in control panel levels in google but it kept throwing me to the leveling jacks. So here I am !! Help !!

Old 05-18-2017, 12:49 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3486
Is the store/use switch in "use" position?