Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-23-2018, 03:07 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29FE
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #11393
Cool Axxera Bluetooth not working

Hello All.

First time owner here and just picked up my 29FE on Saturday. A series of unfortunate circumstances (including a broken hand that morning) led to a less than thorough walk-thru and delivery experience and upon getting it home (100 miles from the dealer) I discovered (among other things - but more on that another time) that I cannot get the Axxera AVM70 to broadcast for bluetooth pairing. I've tried with iPhone 7 and also Android. It simply won't show up. (The Jensen in the bedroom worked perfectly.) Oddest thing is someone had paired to it before I took possession probably during transport so I know it worked at one time. Deleted that pairing, tried the reset both via the button on the face plate and the touch-screen option and even looked up behind the radio to see if there were any obvious issues like unplugged wires. It was a spaghetti factory up there and I could not discern anything so I closed it up before I could do more damage!

Anyone come across this before? The other features work fine (backup camera, screen mirroring) but Bluetooth is pretty important as it's the means to hands-free phone calls. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Joe

Old 07-23-2018, 09:26 AM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane
State: Connecticut
THOR #6619
Red face Axxera Bluetooth not working

Hello Joe,
Today, I had the same issue with my 2017 Hurricane, the problem was fixed by rebooting the radio. (I pulled and reinserted the 15AM Radio fuse in the fuse panel.)

Regards,
RK

Tags
29fe, avm70, avm70lh, axxera, bluetooth