Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login

Old 08-11-2015, 08:52 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: Washington
THOR #2603
Cool Update on 2014 Thor Palazzo

Hey Guys, I found out a few new things, just thought I'd share with you.

First item; I was lining up my first year service. got in the MH and it said the jacks were down. They weren't. But the back two jacks had lowered overnight about an inch. Not enough to be a problem but enough for the levelor console to blink constantly on the way to the service appointment.
Fix: hold down all four arrow keys together to reset levelor system.

Second item; I started down the road and noticed the radio was dark and would not turn on. This is of concern because the rear and side view cameras use this screen. I had seen this happen before but didn't know the fix.
Fix: If you start the MH and turn on the headlights with the radio in OFF position, it will never turn on. You have to turn off the headlights, turn on the radio, then turn the headlights back on. (nice trick I learned)

Third item; When I was driving in for service the windshield wipers/washers stopped working. Since it was both the wiper and the washer I suspected a fuse, not the notorious wiper motor problems Thors have.
Fix: I found the fuse, not where documents said, but inside a small basement door just under the driver's feet on the outside of the vehicle. I replaced the fuse and purchased a box of various fuse sizes and velcro'd it into the cabinet where the fuse boxes live.

Enjoy!
with this Thor motorhome Every day REALLY IS a new adventure.....

Tim Clark
Author of "A Compilation of Dreams"

Tags
camera, fuse, radio, washer, wiper