Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-21-2018, 03:21 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
Anderson Brass Company Kant Leak info

I recently contacted Anderson Brass about the leak (again) in my Kant Leak water distribution panel. This is not my first time, probably not the last with this valve leaking.
Ron and Anderson sent forwarded my e-mail to their distributor RNO Distributers at 843-917-4103 https://www.rnodistributors.com/
Sabrina at RNO was very helpful and quickly sent me the valve which I had replaced about a year+ ago. When I had a problem she set me up with a tech who gave me info I needed and was extremely helpful.
He told me the new distribution panel is due out by Sept and is going to be more reliable then the current product which has already been discontinued.
If you are having a problem with your Kant Leak, I suggest you call Sabrina, she answers her phone and knows the product!

Old 08-21-2018, 12:29 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37 LX
State: Florida
THOR #7853
Good info.

Naming something "Kant Leak" is just asking for trouble. Kinda like calling something "foolproof" [emoji849]

<'))))>(
RV Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anderson brass co, kant leak, water fittings, water valve